Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in for personalised advice on applying to uni New here? Join for free to post

UCAS TRACK - will you sign in and check before you get your results?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Will you check track before you get your results?
    Yes
    72.18%
    Not sure
    14.63%
    No
    10.79%
    N/A
    2.40%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, if I haven't made my offer (which is looking increasingly likely, oh help), I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself into college via a lengthy train journey a couple of hours later, just to get a set of lousy results.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    My friend found out that she had gotten in 2 days before results day by checking on track :woo:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to. I want to find out the traditional way if I got in or not.

I might cave though.

I just think it wouldn't be as special if I did it at home on my laptop at 6am. I'd rather be in college with my family and friends there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be very very tempted but I think the current plan is that all of my friends are having a party at a mate's who lives in town the night before and getting wasted so we don't care to get up early and check.

The main reason I wouldn't look before is that if it goes well and I do get the grades I want then I want to have the experience of getting the results at college and opening it with my friends.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will, I want to prepare myself. Would it be available past midnight?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh how I remember that when I was waiting for results - sat on here actually!

Results were up at something like 6am, I got Unconditional for first choice so I didn't give a crap what I'd got! But I had been up ALL night and felt lousy for the rest of the day after the adrenaline rush.
    lol If I get in I will be on a massive high!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Lol... can you read? :confused:
    Yeah, I can write but I can't read :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    there's no set time it updates- about midnight last few years, but i won't be able to sleep just refreshing
    if i was confident enough i'd wait till i got my results but want to prepare myself if its bad :O
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Originally Posted by pamelaa
    Lol... can you read?

Yeah, I can write but I can't read
    hehe Did anyone get in but get a lousy set of results (what the uni wanted but not you!) ? Which feeling took over
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i kinda want to so atleast if i flop i'll be prepared, but then again if i do well i would like to be honestly surprised if you get what i mean
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i definately will..the wait would be too long for me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Acula)
    My friend found out that she had gotten in 2 days before results day by checking on track :woo:
    I just have to say that your sig is amazing, did you make it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    lol If I get in I will be on a massive high!
    Me too! Although if I don't get in, it will ruin my day & I shall go into sixth form crying.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oogamy)
    Does it update earlier where SQA examinations are concerned, with the earlier results day?
    Yeah, they can't make you wait a day longer just cause the English haven't got their results!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Tizzy XII)
    I just have to say that your sig is amazing, did you make it?
    Thanks, its courtesy of Democracy and its an actual clip form the show
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What happens/what does it say if you dont make the grades?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My worst nightmare would be opening my envelope in front of my friends to find out I'd failed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beam...)
    What happens/what does it say if you dont make the grades?
    Conditional will change to unconditional, I think. Don't know about if you don't get in...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to as it would be nice to know when they are given to me at school....but it's SOOO tempting. If my firm wasn't asking for AAA then I don't think I would look, but the fact that it is, I think the tension is too much! So I think I'm gonna have to check Track!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pork and Beans)
    I'll probably be F5'ing from about 5am until I find out where I end up :P
    the signiture is brilliant..
Updated: August 20, 2009
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.