Thing is, if I haven't made my offer (which is looking increasingly likely, oh help), I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself into college via a lengthy train journey a couple of hours later, just to get a set of lousy results.
I'm gonna be very very tempted but I think the current plan is that all of my friends are having a party at a mate's who lives in town the night before and getting wasted so we don't care to get up early and check.
The main reason I wouldn't look before is that if it goes well and I do get the grades I want then I want to have the experience of getting the results at college and opening it with my friends.
Oh how I remember that when I was waiting for results - sat on here actually!
Results were up at something like 6am, I got Unconditional for first choice so I didn't give a crap what I'd got! But I had been up ALL night and felt lousy for the rest of the day after the adrenaline rush.
there's no set time it updates- about midnight last few years, but i won't be able to sleep just refreshing
if i was confident enough i'd wait till i got my results but want to prepare myself if its bad :O
I don't want to as it would be nice to know when they are given to me at school....but it's SOOO tempting. If my firm wasn't asking for AAA then I don't think I would look, but the fact that it is, I think the tension is too much! So I think I'm gonna have to check Track!