The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol you neg me like i give a **** about having red pixels by my name :s-smilie: i have a life outside TSR ya know?
Reply 221
Wow addylad get a life.
AMAsankey
Wow addylad get a life.

Come on then, let's have a proper discussion... as a matter of fact, you still haven't responded to the questions I posed ages ago. Perhaps you copying and pasting this argument and sending it to your 1337 mates over the internet, and then storing it in your virtual **** bank, then making this stupid, clichéd attempt at an insult, further demonstrates your ignorance and inability to respond to a simple question in your native language.

I won't repeat it, go back and see.

PS Remember to quote me, don't shy away.
Can you guys just quit it....both of you guys ignore each other, instead of sabotaging someone elses thread. If you really want to argue PM each other.
Reply 224
i did advice... =S

the media wasnt too bad, better than i thought!! :smile:
Reply 225
Mandy602
i did advice... =S

the media wasnt too bad, better than i thought!! :smile:

lol, this thread has been corrupted and no one gives a **** about your thoughts and views.
AMAsankey
lol, this thread has been corrupted and no one gives a **** about your thoughts and views.

LOL!....You joka...I'm gonna rep yout, not yet as I've already repped someone today!
I thought that the articles were OK although three of my friends only saw the first page of Item 2. I did the pursuade task and it was OK. Hopefully I'll do better on this exam than the complete mess I made of Eng. Lit. :woo:
can anyone remember any of the questions on this exam... its all such a blur as i had a panic attack!!
thanks
Rainbow-Dream
there was a v. similar question a few years back when it asked the same thing only you had to write it as an article instead of a letter.
what did everyone put for question 1).a? I really didn't understand that question

Was the persuade question where you had to write a letter persuading the head to make school more environmentally friendly? i panic so much after exams!!!
helliethepinapple21
Was the persuade question where you had to write a letter persuading the head to make school more environmentally friendly? i panic so much after exams!!!

whoah old thread lol
but yeh it was :smile:

Latest