The Student Room Group

I forgot to mention fact, opinion and structure for the Media texts!!!!!!

Is it still possible for me to get a C(foundation) on paper 1?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: What's going on with me?! :mad: The questions never mentioned anything about fact, opinion and structure!! It just said to look at how the people in the two articles are presented as heroic, talk about language and presentation!

I spent 10 minutes on my plan which ended up being a completely useless waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't fail, I need a C or I won't get into college! I can't go back to my school next year, what will I do?!?! I passed literature, why the hell am I struggling with language?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: I feel like absolute crap now, did I screw up? Will I lose alot of marks?? I'm finished.
Reply 1
Crazee'
Ok firstly calm down!
and second..if you were on foundation, it tells you what to mention right, so if you hit those points, then you'll be fine!
No need to worry about something which they didn't mention..right? So yeah taking in your other answers in to account, still possible to get that C.

and how do you know you passed literature!?!? :eek:

English Literature is like a completly different thing, colleges and such do not usually look for a pass in this unless you specifically need it for your chosen course.

When you need a pass in English, they mean English Language.

Hope that cleared that up.
Reply 2
This is my second time re-sitting english. Pathetic, I know. I can't seem to get higher than a D. It's just, I just read the specification for papaer 1 foundation(I swear it wasn't there yesterday!) and it mentioned thing's like, Fact and Opinion and Structure...I really hope your right though :/ The time limit really screwed me over, I couldn't relax at all and go into detail, I was able to throw in some posh words, but I don't know if that's good enough. This year I finally mastered punctuation and grammar, but I still struggle to answer the questions under exam conditions.

I might do much better on paper 2 since theres only two questions, but three questions is too much. The first question in particular took me too much time to answer..

Latest