The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

assmaster
I did that first, then I read the table. I think it's 'cause it had weird conditions so there were more moles of SO3/SO2 than you'd assume from mole fractions. (Hopefully.)
So 120 - 33 - 39 = 48kPa
(Hopefully)

I really don't know. I just did it the safe way which I knew how to do. Unifying Concepts is not my strong suit. :p:
CCJ
how much water to set 500g of paris plaster, I forgot the formula of paris plaster.

It was CaSO4·0.5H2O and then CaSO4·2H2O when set.
Nicolish
lol i sooo was gonna do that too but ah well

Lol, doesn't matter
:o:
It was wrong anyway, and only one mark as you mentioned, so let's not bother about it
:p:
Reply 223
i f'ed up the Mr question, the pp of O2 question so far...lets hope thats all there is ^^
blooming heck I cannot believe you guys found the CR&S and the synoptic paper so easy I truly hated them although I do believe from my usual vain exercise of counting up my assumed marks I got around 50-60% on both papers I found them really quite hard and it really is quite stressing as I thought I was fairly well prepared for these exams anyone else in the same boat as me?
Reply 225
the ginger one
blooming heck I cannot believe you guys found the CR&S and the synoptic paper so easy I truly hated them although I do believe from my usual vain exercise of counting up my assumed marks I got around 50-60% on both papers I found them really quite hard and it really is quite stressing as I thought I was fairly well prepared for these exams anyone else in the same boat as me?

Hey, I thought it was tricky, but I think I managed most of them... hopefully! I'm sure you've done better than you think. Don't forget you'll get marks for method and ecf, when you've not come to the right answer!
Reply 226
The rate equation stuff was: [02] increase by 0.025 and the rate also increase by 0.025, so order was first order, right? The other one o think, was second order.
The buffers one was ok.

I think i got around 40 marks :frown:
Reply 227
This paper was bare tricky. Im clueless on what i got correct and not.
|Aje|

it was

i think the chemistry was ok, the wording was disgraceful and the mathematics was horrible.
i hope i at least got half marks

but im giving up hope of getting good grades i think ill settle for a b in chemistry
Reply 229
|Aje|

It was similar to june 06.
Reply 230
Caronnn
Rate constant: 200kPa-1
Anyone?

Yep i agree :wink:
x
Reply 231
I think I remember the first question Kc was 0.015 or was it 0.0015
Reply 232
just two q's people, would i get the mark for mass of water if i didnt round it up to 93g but left it like 92._ _ g and would i get the mark for the salt of ammonia if it was written nh4+no3-? :confused:
Reply 234
the paper was SO HARD..........N I WORKED MY BUTT OF FOR IT........................................SIGHS
I hated this exam with a passion. I had a mental block during the buffer question even though I had JUST revised it the moment before the exam, managed to get F2 for the gas when it was CL2 and probably messed up the rest of it. Now I'll have to work even harder on biochem/trends and patterns to make those marks up. At least those won't have as much maths involved :/
Reply 236
that was shockingly bad. i mean awful.
i'm blaming it on being my third exam of the day. hah.
really think i Ued it :frown:
Reply 237
i started revising really late for it. 2 hours on the night before, just read it once to see what it is about. and then on exam day afte c3 exam, in the 2.5 hours. i was panicking so just went over the Revise chemistry book. and i think i did really well in the exam, easily hoping for an A. that module is one of the easiest modules in A-levels. and by far the easiest Unifying concepts module. physics was horrible , and bio was comparatively easier than past yrs...
Reply 238
ok guys i really need some help i need the markscheme to the ocr chemistry exam on 15th jan 2009.. i have done the exam just need tomark it before i go bak to skool coz i have exams the day i go bak...please help me if u cannn.. really much appreciated

thanx...

ps plzzzzzzz help me need it by friday this wekk ....

Latest

Trending

Trending