The Student Room Group
Not enough!

Well in reality it probably is almost enough, they are getting deppressingly close though. I've looked over everything at least once apart from unit 2 of AH chemistry which I still have not found time to do.

The thing that is annoying me is the variability in the level of difficulty between the papers, especially in applied maths.
I'm doing far more than I've ever done before... but still not much :eek:

About an hour a day?
disgracefully little. I really have to motivate myself.

Probably do about 2-3 hours on weekends and 1 hour on weeknights tops, but about half of that is sitting gazing out the window, or at my feet, or at the floor, or at my cat, or at the wallpaper...
(that's including homework, btw).

I think that if all my papers go well and I'm in the right frame of mind then I'll be OK. However, the odds of that are very slim! *begins praying feverishly*
Reply 4
I've barely even started studying :frown:
Admittedly I can't really revise for geography, and I don't really plan to revise for music (will just read my concept book the night before like I always did), but I haven't revised at all for modern studies yet, drama I've only revised for one essay of the two I have to do, and AH Maths just has so much stuff in it! I hope I'm starting to knuckle down a bit - I bought some past/practice papers last week for mod studs and maths so hopefully that will help. But my first exam is on Monday, second on Friday, and I need an A and a B in them respectively :frown: Arrrrrgh!
Acaila
I've barely even started studying :frown:
Admittedly I can't really revise for geography, and I don't really plan to revise for music (will just read my concept book the night before like I always did), but I haven't revised at all for modern studies yet, drama I've only revised for one essay of the two I have to do, and AH Maths just has so much stuff in it! I hope I'm starting to knuckle down a bit - I bought some past/practice papers last week for mod studs and maths so hopefully that will help. But my first exam is on Monday, second on Friday, and I need an A and a B in them respectively :frown: Arrrrrgh!

oh my god! How many exams are you sitting?!? 4 Highers + 1 AH, and you got AAAAA last year too?!

You're going to be exceptionally well qualified - just try and keep to as many A's as you can (easier said than done, I know!!)
Reply 6
2 AHs, 3 Highers actually :frown: . And I've just dropped another AH (Computing), but I'll still have the units from it (wasn't taught the whole year, so I didn't see any point in sitting an exam I no longer needed if I was just going to fail it).
I'm aiming for As in all the Highers, A in AH Geography, AH Maths is going to be the problem though :frown: I need at least a B in it to get in to Durham, so I'm going to try and work my ass off this week. Did four hours of maths yesterday argh!

My mum's got 7 Highers (admittedly no As) so I've got to beat her :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending