The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Greg1004
might have to take you up on that, give you a knock then hot the clubs!! :P

hmm im aiming for the same sort of amount of money as i dont plan on eating to much!!! so mainly just booze and some snacks!! guna abuse my body through the night might aswell abuse it through the day!! :smile:
Im there for Tiesto!! YEYYY :P
Im only there for a week, dont think i could afford much more tho tbh!!
xx

im planning on staying healthy out there, well apart from all the drinking :p:
doubt it'll work though, but im gym-ing it like mad these past two months, if i eat junk out there, all my hard work and suffering at the gym wouldve been pointless. haha.

ahh yeah that amout of £££ should be alright for a week, u guys havin any tshirts or anythin done? Or anyone else for tht matter so if i see any of u ill come say helo :smile: xx
Really casual on holiday. At night most lads are just in shorts and t-shirts and yeah, plimsoles are fine. It's still really hot when you're out at night.

Can't wait to get out there :biggrin:
Reply 22
It's all about BCM and the strip out there!!

Can't wait, it's gonna be a mad one :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMH99o5MlJ0
Reply 23
lois-williams
im planning on staying healthy out there, well apart from all the drinking :p:
doubt it'll work though, but im gym-ing it like mad these past two months, if i eat junk out there, all my hard work and suffering at the gym wouldve been pointless. haha.

ahh yeah that amout of £££ should be alright for a week, u guys havin any tshirts or anythin done? Or anyone else for tht matter so if i see any of u ill come say helo :smile: xx

Haha i didnt think it was possible to be healthy out there!! haha
I go the gym too, justguna kinda put more work in for few weeks before and then hope that compensates the states ill get myself into :P lol

emm no we havnt actually might have to sort sumit like that out!! havnt got many ideas tbh and its all more money :/ but then again it could be pretty fun! lol since u asked that i guess youve got some sort fancy dress/ t shirts sorted out??
are you going to spend most ya time on the beaches? i think i will, the sea is mad!!! especially when its not that cold!! :biggrin:
xx
Greg1004
Haha i didnt think it was possible to be healthy out there!! haha
I go the gym too, justguna kinda put more work in for few weeks before and then hope that compensates the states ill get myself into :P lol

emm no we havnt actually might have to sort sumit like that out!! havnt got many ideas tbh and its all more money :/ but then again it could be pretty fun! lol since u asked that i guess youve got some sort fancy dress/ t shirts sorted out??
are you going to spend most ya time on the beaches? i think i will, the sea is mad!!! especially when its not that cold!! :biggrin:
xx

Yeah same here...we want t-shirts but cant find a suitable slogan and money is a problem :frown: i have none. ha.

Ohh im so proud of myself i went on a 6 mile run today. :smile: my body is gonna be in tip top shape by when i go :smile: ha.
I nearly died though at the end...not good. feet are still burnin, thats not a great sign. :L

Well to be honest im not keen of beaches. i hate sand,it makes me cringe lol. weird i know. but i will be spendin some time on ther yea, dont kno which beach is nicer though, magaluf one or palma nova one...hmm. :confused: xx
Reply 25
lois-williams
Yeah same here...we want t-shirts but cant find a suitable slogan and money is a problem :frown: i have none. ha.

Ohh im so proud of myself i went on a 6 mile run today. :smile: my body is gonna be in tip top shape by when i go :smile: ha.
I nearly died though at the end...not good. feet are still burnin, thats not a great sign. :L

Well to be honest im not keen of beaches. i hate sand,it makes me cringe lol. weird i know. but i will be spendin some time on ther yea, dont kno which beach is nicer though, magaluf one or palma nova one...hmm. :confused: xx

Hmm ill probably go to whichever beach is busiest i like just lying there seeing whas going on in generals o the busier the beach the more going on :biggrin: im not to bothered about the sand when im on the beach enjoying myself its the part where you just get off the beach and its in all the nuts a crannies haha :smile:

woww thats a long run haha and usually a burn is meant to be good!! usually!!
i dont do much running!! More weight training! If your in tip top shape i think its a must that we give you a knock, could be very fun!! :wink:

I got a bonus this week :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: only £100 but its £100 more money in the kitty:P
xxx
Greg1004
Hmm ill probably go to whichever beach is busiest i like just lying there seeing whas going on in generals o the busier the beach the more going on :biggrin: im not to bothered about the sand when im on the beach enjoying myself its the part where you just get off the beach and its in all the nuts a crannies haha :smile:

woww thats a long run haha and usually a burn is meant to be good!! usually!!
i dont do much running!! More weight training! If your in tip top shape i think its a must that we give you a knock, could be very fun!! :wink:

I got a bonus this week :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: only £100 but its £100 more money in the kitty:P
xxx

Big Newssss! One of the girls has pulled out last minute with us!! Not good.
We've sorted it now though...but omg! Stressful! I even cried! :frown:

Going running again tomorrow night. ha.
Cant believe its only 2 weeks till i go!! amaziiiing! :p:

OOOOOh 100 pounds? im jealous...Lend me some? :biggrin: xx
Reply 27
lois-williams
Big Newssss! One of the girls has pulled out last minute with us!! Not good.
We've sorted it now though...but omg! Stressful! I even cried! :frown:

Going running again tomorrow night. ha.
Cant believe its only 2 weeks till i go!! amaziiiing! :p:

OOOOOh 100 pounds? im jealous...Lend me some? :biggrin: xx

oh we havnt had any problems like that so keep fingers crossed!! :biggrin:
glad its all sorted now though!! how come they oulled out?? how did you sort it out??

haha id buy you a drink if thats any consoltion :P haha

Im getting bored with the gym!! but ill keep going!!! yh 2 weeks n 4 days for me getting real excited now!! wish i was going tomorrow tho!!!
xxx
Reply 28
im going to magaluf on the 4th of July..
in the rosa del mar :s-smilie:
anyone else going there and then ?
Neil
WEAVWEAV
im going to magaluf on the 4th of July..
in the rosa del mar :s-smilie:
anyone else going there and then ?
Neil

Im going on 29th of june, till 8th of july.
And also staying at rosa del mar :smile:
How many of u lot are going? xx
Greg1004
oh we havnt had any problems like that so keep fingers crossed!! :biggrin:
glad its all sorted now though!! how come they oulled out?? how did you sort it out??

haha id buy you a drink if thats any consoltion :P haha

Im getting bored with the gym!! but ill keep going!!! yh 2 weeks n 4 days for me getting real excited now!! wish i was going tomorrow tho!!!
xxx

She had glandular fever :frown: Which fair play is a good enough reason but it caused so many problems.
Oh i have no idea how we sorted it, my parents did it all. i just sat there and watched lol.

Its only another two weeks and a bit till u go so its not long, you can keep going till then im sure :biggrin:

Ohh im really excited...the guy above is stayin in same hotel as me..first person ive found thts stayin ther too! :p: Happy days.
Thought it was just gonna be us. ha.

You better buy me a drink coz at the moment it doesnt look good for me money wise. absoloutly skintooos!

Ooooh im chuffed....booked my tattoo today. weee. havin it done monday :smile: xx
Reply 31
ahhh class man ..
theres only four of us going this year..
but should be good tbf because were all really good mates if you know what i mean..
i cant actually wait now tbh .. haha literally counting down the days! its my birthday when im over there as well .. ohhh its gonna be mad
xx
WEAVWEAV
ahhh class man ..
theres only four of us going this year..
but should be good tbf because were all really good mates if you know what i mean..
i cant actually wait now tbh .. haha literally counting down the days! its my birthday when im over there as well .. ohhh its gonna be mad
xx

Ohh nice how old u gonna be out there?
Only three of us stayin in rosa two girls and one guy, but theres about 40+ of my mates stayin at fiesta jungla, we're all 18 too.
Where u lads from?
i know..only 13 sleeps for me :p: xx
Reply 33
haha ohw man its supid how much im looking forward to it!
and im going to be 19 out there :biggrin: .. my mates are al 19 as ell im the young one of the group!
we are all from wolverhampton :biggrin:
you?
xx :biggrin:
Reply 34
lois-williams
She had glandular fever :frown: Which fair play is a good enough reason but it caused so many problems.
Oh i have no idea how we sorted it, my parents did it all. i just sat there and watched lol.

Its only another two weeks and a bit till u go so its not long, you can keep going till then im sure :biggrin:

Ohh im really excited...the guy above is stayin in same hotel as me..first person ive found thts stayin ther too! :p: Happy days.
Thought it was just gonna be us. ha.

You better buy me a drink coz at the moment it doesnt look good for me money wise. absoloutly skintooos!

Ooooh im chuffed....booked my tattoo today. weee. havin it done monday :smile: xx

ooo sweet..what ya getting??

Hmm u might just have to hold me to that ;P haha

have u heard some the stories about magaluf beach at 6am lol it basically turns into a blind date kinda thing haha only you skip the date and jump into bed!! haha made me giggle reading a few stories!!!

so have you been holiday shopping??......flip flops etc?? lol
xx
Greg1004
ooo sweet..what ya getting??

Hmm u might just have to hold me to that ;P haha

have u heard some the stories about magaluf beach at 6am lol it basically turns into a blind date kinda thing haha only you skip the date and jump into bed!! haha made me giggle reading a few stories!!!

so have you been holiday shopping??......flip flops etc?? lol
xx

Hahahah where hv u read those stories? Might go read them myself :P ha

Im gettin a lil daffodil with my initials going along the spine in posh writing ha.
Seein as im welsh i might as well have something welshy! lol If that makes sense.

Nah i havnt yet...im hoping to lose as much weight as i can before going so i wont be gettin anythin till bout three days before i leave. Plus that way it will get me mental hyped up for the last three days, instead of now which wont be good coz i got my exams to think about. :frown:
Might hav a look on the internet though for some bits and bobs.

u got ur stuff ready? xxx
Reply 36
lois-williams
Hahahah where hv u read those stories? Might go read them myself :P ha

Im gettin a lil daffodil with my initials going along the spine in posh writing ha.
Seein as im welsh i might as well have something welshy! lol If that makes sense.

Nah i havnt yet...im hoping to lose as much weight as i can before going so i wont be gettin anythin till bout three days before i leave. Plus that way it will get me mental hyped up for the last three days, instead of now which wont be good coz i got my exams to think about. :frown:
Might hav a look on the internet though for some bits and bobs.

u got ur stuff ready? xxx

Lol sounds cool!! emm i thyink i either read them on shaggaluf.com or trip advisor lol......

i got most f it just need a a tee shirt or two mebs swim shorts!! shud be ok!!

im well excited!! just can be bothered to revise and that, can only think about the sunny beaches!!! lol :P
imm sooo tired :frown:
x
Greg1004
Lol sounds cool!! emm i thyink i either read them on shaggaluf.com or trip advisor lol......

i got most f it just need a a tee shirt or two mebs swim shorts!! shud be ok!!

im well excited!! just can be bothered to revise and that, can only think about the sunny beaches!!! lol :P
imm sooo tired :frown:
x

Yeah im mental excited tooooo :smile:
Only 12 sleeps left. Cant wait...Sun, sea, and ... lol. :p:
Only joking. :cool:

Gonna go to sleep now, makes the holiday arrive faster. lol. ill be goin to bed at 8 every night at this rate. :biggrin: Yay xxxx

Reply 38
lois-williams
Yeah im mental excited tooooo :smile:
Only 12 sleeps left. Cant wait...Sun, sea, and ... lol. :p:
Only joking. :cool:

Gonna go to sleep now, makes the holiday arrive faster. lol. ill be goin to bed at 8 every night at this rate. :biggrin: Yay xxxx

Hahaha 8 o clocks far to early :smile:

Sun, sea and what........ lol :wink: no need to jke i don think :smile:

hmm i got 15 sleep or sumit lol :frown: haha

xxx
Greg1004
Hahaha 8 o clocks far to early :smile:

Sun, sea and what........ lol :wink: no need to jke i don think :smile:

hmm i got 15 sleep or sumit lol :frown: haha

xxx

I started doin my holiday list earlier...was supposed to be revising but i got bored!! as usuall!

aHHHHHHHHHH 10 sleeps.
i cant stop thinkin about it. :woo:
Im even excited for the airport! how sad is tht. haha xx