The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crash higher for me too :smile:

Reading and translation were ridiculously easy I thought. Listening was good; I started to get really pissed off because they were speaking so slowly! :P I checked answers with my teacher afterwards and I may even have got full marks :smile:

I wasn't entirely sure what to write for the stress essay, so I just made things up - said I like to relax by going to the gym when I've been once in two years, and started waffling about working weekends when I don't even have a job (I figured it would fill up space). It was about twice the length it was meant to be, but I figured that because the vocabulary was relatively basic it would be better to write more.

The directed writing was really good, however I ran out of time and never did the last bullet point! Even if I'd been allowed to finish the sentence I was on I'd probably have been okay, but the invigilator was a bitch :frown: I'm really pissed off about it; I couldn't see the clock properly because I forgot my glasses so I didn't realise time was up. And I think I'd have been on 15/15 for it if I hadn't missed that one out. Is it 3 marks they deduct if you miss a bullet point?

I added up the marks I knew were right anyway, and it looks like I got an A :smile:
Reply 21
They only take 2 off per bulletpoint. :smile:
Reply 22
spoony2oo8

the reading was good

the lo haremos threw me int the translation

directed writing i said i went to Benidorm and they i couldnt think of a day trip so i just said i went to the bull-ring

listening was ok - couldnt understand what the very first question was =))

Same! Glad I wasn't the only one with these problems.
Reply 23
Oh, and I put for the first question: Have you recently been to the cinema? :P
Reply 24
DM91
Oh, and I put for the first question: Have you recently been to the cinema? :P

Me too! :eek:
i think that was the right answer
what was her reply?

she barely has time to breathe??? :-s
Reply 26
spoony2oo8
i think that was the right answer
what was her reply?

she barely has time to breathe??? :-s

Yeah, I said that she barely has time to breathe, let alone to go to the cinema!

I really didn't think I had the right answer for the first one, it was a total guess!
Reply 27
I think it was; have you been to the cinema recently?, no?
Reply 28
JordanC
I think it was; have you been to the cinema recently?, no?

I said have you been to the cinema recently?, no, she has barely had time to breathe let alone go to the cinema. or something along those lines.
Reply 29
Yep, same as me.

I didn't get the one about when her grandparents had to visit, I only heard 'que viene' and, stupidly, guessed next month. Then it asked what it would allow her to do and I put 'allow her to study for exams'.

When it asked what she did with her sister, I put go to the park and stay at home in the evenings.

Anyone remember some answers/questions in the listening?
Reply 30
DM91
Yep, same as me.

I didn't get the one about when her grandparents had to visit, I only heard 'que viene' and, stupidly, guessed next month. Then it asked what it would allow her to do and I put 'allow her to study for exams'.

When it asked what she did with her sister, I put go to the park and stay at home in the evenings.

Anyone remember some answers/questions in the listening?

For the ones you mentioned, I said her grandparents are coming next week, it would allow her to prepare for her exams, in the evenings she plays games and walks to the park with her little sister.
I can't think of other answers off the top of my head, but if you mention them they'll probably come to me eventually :p:
Reply 31
The question about the gym; 3 times a week?
Reply 32
JordanC
The question about the gym; 3 times a week?

Yeah and it is the only thing that helps her to relax and it helps her to sleep well :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending