The Student Room Group
Reply 1
the FAM?
if so, then i'm doing it
Reply 2
Yeah got this 2mrw.

Looking at the last 2 years they've been much easier, they're generally very similar...hopefully A too :smile:
Hahahaah. I would be overhoyed with a C. Happy to scrape a D or even an E to be honest. But we've only been doing it every other week after school so I will be proud of my E damnitt.
Reply 4
we've not done any preparation for it
just going into there with my knowledge
Yep, I'm doing it tomorrow as well. I've done all the past papers and I don't know what else to do to revise for it, so at the moment I'm just making notes from my exercise book.

Good luck everyone
Reply 6
mays013
Yep, I'm doing it tomorrow as well. I've done all the past papers and I don't know what else to do to revise for it, so at the moment I'm just making notes from my exercise book.

Good luck everyone

how are you revising maths? lol
ive never revised maths, and don't know how to anyway
Ben77mc
how are you revising maths? lol
ive never revised maths, and don't know how to anyway

I just did past papers but apart from that, I didn't know how to revise maths either - my maths teacher did say I didn't need to revise though...
My add maths teacher said I didn't need to revise, but I thought it would be good to, just in case lol.
I'm just using that black text book (by val hanrahan i think). Yesterday i completely taught myself: binomial expansion, binomial distribution, trigonometric identities and calculus integration. Today i;ve got to learn the kinematics and do a bit more trig and linear programming revision. Trust me, that book that everybody should have has got everything you need and more

Latest