The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Just found this:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/Current%20GCSE/174470_GCSE_RS_Notes_Teachers_on_Mark_s_Gospel_Unit_P.pdf

Shall spend alot of tonight and tomorrow cramming this, hope it helps :smile:
Reply 2
hey! Yeah I swear not many people are doing this! Don't worry, cram a lot in, it's an afternooon exam. Plus, you get a choice of two questions, and don't forget the power of the ramble!
Reply 3
rahh<3
hey! Yeah I swear not many people are doing this! Don't worry, cram a lot in, it's an afternooon exam. Plus, you get a choice of two questions, and don't forget the power of the ramble!

I agree, I only know of a few people doing it on the EDEXCEL board! Good luck guys, it'll be fine. And yes, I'll be rambling away too, as per usual :L

Thanks for the link btw (can't remember your username, sorrryyy :smile:
Reply 4
i am resitting this exam tomorrow. all i can say is, make sure you have six valid points on the section b questions, and use quotes. On d) use the structure some people may agree... some may disagree.... in marks gospel..... i believe..... this will get u all four marks.

good luck. i know im going to need it !
Reply 5
I'm also doing this exam tomorow! Can you guys help me ou! How are the questions set out in this exam? Are there 5 sections (like the year11 which was on the 18th May) or only 4questions (a, b, c, d)? HELLPPPPPP QUIIICCKK!! :/

Latest

Trending

Trending