The Student Room Group
Hi, i had my DME earlier this week but my school did population change in the UK, you can't really revise anything but just go through your resource booklet and annotate everything to make sure you know each figure really well...and i know its not helpful lol but you cant find past papers on it =/ the exam was actually really easy and straightforward, like a lot of it was sort of common sense XD lol just make sure you know the booklet and good luck =)
Reply 2
recource booklet?
was yours on people work and development?
thanks
:smile:
Reply 3
Kai Hiwatari
Hi, i had my DME earlier this week but my school did population change in the UK, you can't really revise anything but just go through your resource booklet and annotate everything to make sure you know each figure really well...and i know its not helpful lol but you cant find past papers on it =/ the exam was actually really easy and straightforward, like a lot of it was sort of common sense XD lol just make sure you know the booklet and good luck =)

recource booklet?
was yours on people work and development and whats you specification?
thanks
simon1811
recource booklet?
was yours on people work and development and whats you specification?
thanks

Errmm no i dont think so =s ahhh confused! lol im doing edexcel spec B =) did you not get a resource booklet? its like a 17 page booklet with lots of figures on it which you refer to in the exam...maybe your board doesnt do that =s
Reply 5
Kai Hiwatari
Errmm no i dont think so =s ahhh confused! lol im doing edexcel spec B =) did you not get a resource booklet? its like a 17 page booklet with lots of figures on it which you refer to in the exam...maybe your board doesnt do that =s

no we didnt get one
thanks any way

Latest

Trending

Trending