The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oi don't diss- they do get pretty itchy!!
No adjusting make-up and bras isn't the same... itching breasts would be the same...
Which I don't think anyone would do in public haha
Reply 22
I never scratch them in public. But I guess I'm lucky because I don't ever need to. One of the many benefits of not wearing underwear, or as the lower classes would put it "going commando".
rainbowbex
Some guys I know actually seem to be having a party down there...

The one guy spend almost the entirey of the 45min journey with his hands down his pants...

This makes me think he wasn't itching them, but simply following the craze of "ball fondling". I don't do it personally, but apparently (according to people at school who do it) it's quite nice just to feel your balls because "it's warm down there" as one friend put it :woo:
Reply 24
Bobo1234
This makes me think he wasn't itching them, but simply following the craze of "ball fondling". I don't do it personally, but apparently (according to people at school who do it) it's quite nice just to feel your balls because "it's warm down there" as one friend put it :woo:

Tbh.. Its more likely he was doing alot more than ball fondling....

nd yeah, I would know.. getting flashed at was an unfortunate side effect. :/
Reply 25
don't actually knw many guys that do that including myself maybe the people here who know people who do it knw some rude people
Reply 26
It is the hemming along the groynal area of the pants. It only serves to part our nuts. Indeed! A most discomforting situation as it feels as though someone is somehow flossing your scrotum. :pierre: Hope you enjoyed the imagery there.
Reply 27
There's a time and a place. I don't mind too much if the bf is doing it is doing it in his/my bedroom and it's just us, but I see guys in my halls readjusting all the bloody time.

And on a slightly different note - what is with guys who constantly keep their hands down their trousers when they're wearing jogging bottoms?! I mean, in public...it looks really dodgey. Though apparantly it's "comfortable".
i constantly have my hand down my trousers when on comp. The arms on my comp chair kind of angle my hand towards my crotch. Usually just shuffle em around let the air get to them. Quick sniff here and there, if i want something more potent i have a quick dip into my belly button for a double whammy.
Reply 29
Not particulary itching, but i've seen guys readjust things down there in public :s-smilie:
rainbowbex
Well if I'm going to mess with my bra/make up I'd ususually go somewhere private.

I HATE it when ppl watch me put make up on :/

-watches you put makeup on-
Reply 31
Necro Defain
-watches you put makeup on-

... I only wear it when I go out... and even then I very often forget.. haha
rainbowbex
... I only wear it when I go out... and even then I very often forget.. haha

Dammit dont ruin my fun :mad:
Reply 33
Necro Defain
Dammit dont ruin my fun :mad:

You call watching girls put make up on fun? :curious:
Reply 34
TBH ive hardly have the urge to scratch my balls lol but i shower every day or twice when ive worked out. So i would say tell them to have an extra shower in the day :P
Reply 35
rainbowbex
You call watching girls put make up on fun? :curious:

For me, it's not an evening until I've seen a girl put her makeup on!
lol kidding. :biggrin:
But as far as the whole scratching thing is concerned, it is uncomfortable occasionally. Girls don't know what it's like to have something which is so awkward to live with. I mean face it, the male genitalia is ugly, looks stupid, obstructive and it occasionally has a mind of its own! :eek3:

But I won't readjust if girls are watching. This has been a problem when I did rowing for the first time and I stepped into the boat, the teacher was a woman and watching me the whole time in case I fell in. Hell, I was tempted to do just that so I could readjust.

But this one guy I know claims he has to readjust every 20 seconds almost. There is a point I think where it just becomes force of habit.
Yeah!
Well not so much itch, but they all just sit there with their legs wide open, mawling themselves :p:
Reply 37
No... no guy has ever scratched their balls in front of me...
Reply 38
haha this is so lolzy, I've never done this infront of a girl, how vile
Reply 39
Lol it appears as though us guys do something we don't even realise. Hell i hope i don't do it.

Latest