The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sian01
You do live in a mansion?! Sweet jesus! What other fancy things does it have...tennis courts?

It's not a mansion per se. It's just a very large Chelsea house :smile:
OK maybe I'm slow but I just noticed they took my IM icons away!! :mad: Nooo now how do interesting people add me :bawling:

I keep saying.. delete the 10,000 or so old accounts. That ought to help substantially... I would go to the 'about' forum or PM a mod, but they wouldn't listen to me anyway :frown:
Reply 62
Ellie4
It's not a mansion per se. It's just a very large Chelsea house :smile:

ooo Chelsea. My boyf's offered to take me to London for the weekend once exams are over...would be quite nice to stay in Chelsea me thinks! Any nice hotels round there?
Reply 63
Sian01
ooo Chelsea. My boyf's offered to take me to London for the weekend once exams are over...would be quite nice to stay in Chelsea me thinks! Any nice hotels round there?

Stay with me! :biggrin:
Reply 64
Ellie4

I'll sleep by the pool!
Ellie4

Can I? :smile: I'm pretty quiet and I could sleep in your airing cupboard ^-^
Reply 66
Sian01
I'll sleep by the pool!

...Well, you can if you want... or there's the guest wing :p:
Sian01
I'll sleep by the pool!

What if you roll & fall in :eek:

...you'd probably wake up :smile:
Reply 68
Onearmedbandit

Hehe. You can each have your own rooms! :biggrin: And my shower's really high, so you won't hurt your head!
Ellie4
Hehe. You can each have your own rooms! :biggrin: And my shower's really high, so you won't hurt your head!

Wonderful :smile: Now I just have to make sure I don't do something stupid like slipping on the soap. I seem to hit my head an awful lot :frown:

The other day I was playing table tennis with my bro at night.. the ball went into an unlit area.. i went to get it, bent down and bang.... hit my head on a dustbin. :smile:
Reply 70
Onearmedbandit
Wonderful :smile: Now I just have to make sure I don't do something stupid like slipping on the soap. I seem to hit my head an awful lot :frown:

The other day I was playing table tennis with my bro at night.. the ball went into an unlit area.. i went to get it, bent down and bang.... hit my head on a dustbin. :smile:

Well, it'll entertain me and Sian at least :p:
Ellie4
Well, it'll entertain me and Sian at least :p:

:eek: Why... would you be in the shower too? :|
Reply 72
Onearmedbandit
:eek: Why... would you be in the shower too? :|

:eek:

...Maybe :biggrin:
Reply 73
Ellie4
...Well, you can if you want... or there's the guest wing :p:

You have a guest wing?! How many rooms do you have?! Well you can provide the accomodation, onearmedbandit can provide the entertainment and I well, will um....
Reply 74
Onearmedbandit

I stayed in my airing cupbaord for a whole day with my friend once. (I was about 8...)
Ellie4
:eek:

...Maybe :biggrin:

Well then :smile:

If I do slip on a bar of soap, it will be cos I was distracted :biggrin: Which is a slightly less embarrasing reason than slipping on it just because I'm a total numpty :smile:
Reply 76
Sian01
You have a guest wing?! How many rooms do you have?! Well you can provide the accomodation, onearmedbandit can provide the entertainment and I well, will um....

Hehe. No, not really :biggrin: We do have 4 spare rooms though, so you can take your pic =)
Sian01
I stayed in my airing cupbaord for a whole day with my friend once. (I was about 8...)

What was it like? :smile: Mine (of course) is too small for me to fit in :frown:

Edit: MSN's working fine for me, Sian... must be a problem at your end :frown: It does that to people sometimes. :mad:
Reply 78
Ellie4
Hehe. No, not really :biggrin: We do have 4 spare rooms though, so you can take your pic =)

We have 3 - I can almost match you on that one!! Wooh.
Just a shame my alternative for your pretty pool is a pond :frown:
Reply 79
Sian01
We have 3 - I can almost match you on that one!! Wooh.
Just a shame my alternative for your pretty pool is a pond :frown:

Hehe. We would have 6, but daddy turned two of them into a library =/
The weirdo.

Latest

Trending

Trending