The Student Room Group
On my results sheet I got the overall grade classification (A, B, C etc.), then individual module UMS scores and individual modules grade classifications. I think it also depends on the board too, all of my Edexcel results sheet were how I described:smile:
Reply 2
cheers
Reply 3
For AS levels, it was hella confusing, there were just raw UMSs on the sheet. We had to add them up ourselves and figure it out, I hope it's better than that for A levels.
Reply 4

I guess it depends what board, I've got a max of aqa and and ocr mei
Could I ask a question - I'm doing exams at two different centres (two at one centre, one at another), and neither of them did my cash in code because they both thought the other would do it, despite me asking them to..

Anyway, can I sort this myself? Ring up Edexcel and ask them to do it? Cos like, if it's not cashed in, my UCAS won't update on results day, a hassle I could really do without.
Reply 6
What is this cash-in code? Cos I'm doing an A2 along with my 5 AS's this year, and I don't know if my school cashed in the AS.
Reply 7
Yeah call them direct, and then inform both centres (otherwise they might try and do it themselves after LOL)

Latest