The Student Room Group

Quick question regarding A2 Levels.

I've just finished my AS exams. I currently take PE, Business, Geography and Maths. I really would like to study a business related course (not economics), in one of the better universities in England (Loughborough, Nottingham, Durham etc etc..)

My question: I don't feel that I've done too well in my maths exams. I think i've probably got a C overall in maths, whereas in geography and business i've probably got A's, and in PE a B. If you were in my position what would you do, carry on with PE next year or carry on with maths (bearing in mind I doubt I will retake many maths modules, so would end up with a C overall)? Would these type of universities prefer me to have a C in maths, or a B in something like PE?

Hopefully someone could help me, thanks.
Don't know if it'll help...
But I'm doing business-y things at school (well just finished)
And have applied for business / economics courses at uni, and I never took maths at all.
I don't think it really affected my ones
Yeah, I failed AS level maths, continued with world development and business (double) and have been accepted to do a business degree, well at Reading/Leicester, not quite Durham, Loughborough etc but still, shows you dont really need maths to get in :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending