The Student Room Group

Help me please..

I have finished my GCSE english language and GCSE english literature exam. I am feeling very scared because I feel like i have not completed by exams to the best of my ability.

I need to pass these two subjects and get a decent grade like achieveing an A/B grade; however I wrote anything in both papers. I feel scared about what my results are going to be, I dont want to see my parents upset on results day due to my results. I just can't afford to fail this subject.

In paper 2, I attempted question 1 on Section A. I compared a poem called Two Scavengers and i regret picking that poem. I wrote things like the poet is in a neutral feeling when he is writing the poem but he descirbes the characters feelings. The rest of the essay is very effective as I have used point, evidence and comment very well. What mark would you say i will get out of 27 for this question in Section A.

Could someone please reply, I really appreciate it if u do.

Much Obliged,
Shawn
Do you mean that only a bit was bad but most of the essay was good? If so you should get quite a high mark, what did you get in your mocks?
Try not to worry about it too much, you can only do your best and i'm sure you parents will be proud whatever you get :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending