The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am always horny, more so than my bf!
I'm really horns n I finish my period a week ago n now I'm horns as hell I can't leave my partner alone
The worst thing is being horny on ur period it’s a killer theres nothing you can do about it
No hornier than I am the rest of the time :biggrin:
No, I found I was more in the mood when I was ovulating, so before my period rather than after.
Original post by SceneKid17
The worst thing is being horny on ur period it’s a killer theres nothing you can do about it

There is plenty you can do about it.
Original post by ParadoxSocks

Hahaha I find it hard not to masterbate but yeah im sure there is
Reply 27
Yep. In fact, I get horny a lot when I'm having a period - shame I haven't had one for 4 months

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
Yep. In fact, I get horny a lot when I'm having a period - shame I haven't had one for 4 months

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wha????? You srs? How can u miss ur period for 4 months?
Original post by Anonymous
I've just noticed that i gte really horny and feel more attractive straight after my period. Anyone else have this? I have to keep my urges under control :frown:

i get really horny during my period. talk about inconvenient :mad:
but yeah, it's super normal, it's just to o with hormones :smile:
Reply 30
Before my period I noticed something weird then after my period I started to feel horny uncontrollably *sigh* how long does it take for it to stop. I mean last week Saturday was way too much and I didn't think about anything. Still today I feel horny and my boob's is still tingling continuously it's that bad. =(
Reply 31
Original post by anonymous
i am always horny, more so than my bf!

same always
I'm usually really horny before and during my period then it eases of a wee bit. Definitely to do with hormones
Original post by Anonymous
I've just noticed that i gte really horny and feel more attractive straight after my period. Anyone else have this? I have to keep my urges under control :frown:

Yes, i've been horny every single day these past 5 days after finishing my period even though the past 2 months if not more i wasn't horny even once during any of my cycle, i've also had times of being horny during my period a few times

in my experience, hormones have very little influence, mainly for women, as i believe for us it's the psychological and emotional experience that dominates

if you've been thinking about it more, or are attracted more to someone, that's what gets you fired up, not the hormones
Original post by ParadoxSocks

This, just have sex or play some pocket DJ, its only a bit of blood. I used to knob my ex all the time when she was on the rag, there was something quite hot about it. Think it was the fact its still abit taboo tbh, I just made sure to give my knob a wash in the sink after haha. Think the chances of getting an STI during period sex sky rockets though so keep it safe. The only time I cringed a bit was when we were in the bath and got jiggy with it and as she got off me, a bloody, seamany, watery blob dripped on me. (TMI I know)
(edited 7 years ago)
On my period I'm super horny and idk what to about it, what should I do??
Yeah that’s kinda the same way with me but I get horny when i’m off of my period
I get horny in the build up to it, then during and also after.
Reply 38
Yeah dude, totally normal. I had a weird craving the other day. Had to do it with a pineapple. Total new experiece
Yes sometimes, it always changes at what part of the cycle i'll feel horny, there's just no clear cut method to the madness lol

Latest