Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

Can I buy a coach or train ticket with PayPal??

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I really need some advice. I have to get to London on Monday evening, but the only money I have is all in my paypal account. Are there any online train or coach booking sites where I can pay for a ticket using Paypal?

I have seen websites about how you can generate a card number using a Paypal Secure Card plug-in, but don't know how it works..please help!
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Problem Solved!!! Megabus take Paypal.

mods - feel free to close this thread if needs be.
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I'm stuck in the same situation

I don't have enough money in my bank account to pay for my train tickets but I do have some money in my paypal account, can anyone suggest any train website that I can pay with paypal. By the way I have already checked out megabus website but they don't run to Exeter.

my journey is from Cardiff to Exeter.
    If anyone know any train website that take paypal account please let me know as soon as possible and I'm going this saturday on the12th.

Thank you very much.
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Scan I pay for train tickets with paypal
Updated: June 5, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

New on TSR

Rate your uni

Help build a new league table

Poll
How do you read?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.