The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ladyyamaha
...that I meet my love for the first time. He is coming 2000 miles to be with me. I am so excited, I can't stand it. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

When i was meeting my GF for the first time, it was so scary getting off the train but i can promise you, as soon as you feel thei arms squeezing your body, theres no better feeling :smile:

Good luck hope it works out great :smile:
OOOOOOh do tell us more! lol :smile: x
Reply 3
How can you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time? Do you mean you have been talking online and are meeting now for the first time, then technically he is not your lover , yet anyway, best of luck with it :smile:
Reply 4
I met him on an online sellers forum. I ended up joining his forum. (link in my sig) We ended up on MSN for 8 hours talking about everything. Since then we have talking everyday for hours. I think we have communicated more in three months than most couples that have been married for years. We were originally supposed to meet in July but once he decided to move here, we moved up the meeting date. He is looking for an apartment and a job. :biggrin:

It is so nice to have a guy willing to move to be with you. Even if things don't work out romantically, we are the greatest of friends.
Reply 5
Ms Red
How can you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time? Do you mean you have been talking online and are meeting now for the first time, then technically he is not your lover , yet anyway, best of luck with it :smile:

I think he is my lover. We have talked on the phone and there has been some phone, well you know, :wink: The emotions that were conveyed over the phone were just so powerful.

Even if we don't work out as bf/gf, I think we are awesome friends.
Reply 6
ladyyamaha
I met him on an online sellers forum. I ended up joining his forum. (link in my sig) We ended up on MSN for 8 hours talking about everything. Since then we have talking everyday for hours. I think we have communicated more in three months than most couples that have been married for years. We were originally supposed to meet in July but once he decided to move here, we moved up the meeting date. He is looking for an apartment and a job. :biggrin:

It is so nice to have a guy willing to move to be with you. Even if things don't work out romantically, we are the greatest of friends.

thats great, hope it works out for you
Reply 7
Camalot
:biggrin:

When i was meeting my GF for the first time, it was so scary getting off the train but i can promise you, as soon as you feel thei arms squeezing your body, theres no better feeling :smile:

Good luck hope it works out great :smile:

I am just so excited for that moment when his arms are around me.

Did you and your GF work out?
Reply 8
ladyyamaha
I am just so excited for that moment when his arms are around me.

Did you and your GF work out?

Yes, 1 year later were still together and very strong, never a single argument in the whole year :smile:

I want to be with her forever
Reply 9
ooohh That is so great! There's hope for me! YAY!!!!! :biggrin:

(sorry, I am so excited, I can't stand myself)
Reply 10
Camalot
Yes, 1 year later were still together and very strong, never a single argument in the whole year :smile:

I want to be with her forever

How far apart are you?

EDIT: And best of luck to you ladyahma. I'm sure it will work out wonderfully for you :smile:
Reply 11
Chickadee
How far apart are you?

3hr train ride :frown: Theres a lot of problems with long distance.

Soon (fingers crossed) we will be living together
Reply 12
We are 2000 miles apart, three day car ride or 6 hour plane ride. It has been tough but I also think it made us stronger. We are really ready to be together.
Reply 13
Good luck honey, hoep it works out for you. Let us know how it goes :flowers:
Reply 14
ladyyamaha
We are 2000 miles apart, three day car ride or 6 hour plane ride. It has been tough but I also think it made us stronger. We are really ready to be together.

Must be hard, its a 3hr train journy from me to her, so not too bad i can be there every weekend.

Her dad doesnt like me cos im from the "internet" so now hes trying to stop be seing her. Thats why were talking about her moving in with me but her dad wont allow it :frown:
lady yahaha...I thought you were married with children :confused: and you're going out with that guy you havent even met?? :s: :eek:
ladyyamaha
...that I meet my love for the first time. He is coming 2000 miles to be with me. I am so excited, I can't stand it. :biggrin:

You'll realise it was the thrill of the chase...
md_red_uk
You'll realise it was the thrill of the chase...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 18
wild thing
lady yahaha...I thought you were married with children :confused: and you're going out with that guy you havent even met?? :s: :eek:

I am divorcing. My blog explains it all.
ladyyamaha
I am divorcing. My blog explains it all.

Oh. Forgive me.

Latest

Trending

Trending