The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No worries on these here internets.
ladyyahamama how did it go? :eek: :top: ?
Reply 22
It hasn't happened yet. Tomorrow is the day we meet, actually 24 hours from this moment. OOOh I can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 23
ladyyamaha
I am divorcing. My blog explains it all.

How old are you?
ladyyamaha
It hasn't happened yet. Tomorrow is the day we meet, actually 24 hours from this moment. OOOh I can't wait! :biggrin:

Hmmm good luck, just don't get your hopes up, and don't feel you can't walk away if it doesn't work out.

That said, I'm sure all will go well.
Reply 25
lynseyweth
How old are you?

Believe or not, I am 30ish. :wink:
wow thats one of the oldest on tsr!

anyway, what do u do if u don like him? or does it not matter, is he moving here for YOU? if so r u getting married? what will you wear to meet him?
Reply 27
magiccarpet
wow thats one of the oldest on tsr!

anyway, what do u do if u don like him? or does it not matter, is he moving here for YOU? if so r u getting married? what will you wear to meet him?

ahh picking clothes to wear is the hardest thing lol. I got a brand new jacket.

I bet you will not sleep tonight either :biggrin:
Reply 28
I am not sure what I'll wear. He loves blue so that narrows it down. I probably won't sleep tonight. :biggrin:

I like him as my best friend no matter what. He is moving here because where he lives it costs so much to live there. The air is full of toxin and the fresh air will do him some good.

Yes, I know I am one of the oldest on TSR. A lot of the problems you guys talk about, I have been there and done that. Sometimes I can offer advise. :biggrin:
Reply 29
I have an update:

We met and fell even more in love. He is everything that I expected and more. I dropped him off at the airport yesterday and I haven't stopped crying since. My heart hurts.
awww! that sounds like true love!
Reply 31
Awww, that is so sweet. I'm so happy for you.
Reply 32
Here's a big update...

He is on his way to moving here. Not moving in with me but moving closer so we can date and have a normal relationship. I have never in all my life expected anything like this. He is really an amazing man and I am lucky to know him.
Just out of interest....what was he selling/buying when you met him? :confused:
Reply 34
TomInPortsmouth

:evil: :biggrin:
Reply 35
TomInPortsmouth

Just stuff on ebay. I made and sold hair bows for little girls. I had an awesome business going until my ex decided to become an ex.
ladyyamaha
Just stuff on ebay. I made and sold hair bows for little girls. I had an awesome business going until my ex decided to become an ex.

Do you avoid tax by having your business through ebay?
Reply 37
Nope, you have to make money with it first. :biggrin:
Ladyyamaha,

I don't mean to be rude but you really come accross as some kind of desperate (and possibly depraved) freak. Why do you come on a forum aimed at people hal you age to talk about your skewed views on what relationships should be and your ****** up love-life? I can't work you out at all
MB
musicboy
Ladyyamaha,

I don't mean to be rude but you really come accross as some kind of desperate (and possibly depraved) freak. Why do you come on a forum aimed at people hal you age to talk about your skewed views on what relationships should be and your f*cked up love-life? I can't work you out at all - you just seem absolutely brainless.

MB

That's very harsh, leave the poor woman alone she hasn't done anything to you :rolleyes: I can't believe how narrow-minded some people are.
She's not dictating to people 'what relationships should be' at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending