The Student Room Group

Best Chav Jokes you know

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
2 normal blokes and a chav walk into a bar and see jesus sat at a table. They all send him a drink over. Jesus finishes his drinks and comes to thank them, he shakes the first mans hand,
" my broken arm, it's cured! Thankyou Jesus!", Jesus so smiles and shakes the next mans hand," My bad back, it's better! Thankyou Jesus!". Again Jesus smiles and goes to shake the chavs hand, the chav( who appears to have a broken leg) backs off and says " No thanks mate I'm on disability benefits.
Reply 21
A chav is a sat at a bar when this really camp, gay man walks in. He sits next to the chav and has a few drinks. Anyway, a little later on when he's a bit drunk he leans to the chav and whispers " how about a blowjob?", the chav goes mad and starts hitting him over the head with his stool and drags him outside. The chav then comes back in and starts drinking his pint again. The barman asks, " I see you in here everyday and you never act like that. What did he say to make you so angry?", the chav replies " dunno something about a job."
Reply 22
Q: What do you call one hundred chavs at the bottom of a lake...?

A: A start.
Reply 23
ahahaha, that wall thing...small justice eh
Dan011
ahahaha, that wall thing...small justice eh

It's just mindless.
What did he think would happen.
Maybe that he'd be a local hero, getting carried through town for vanquishing the incessant wall.
Reply 25
elsa_89
:rofl2: That's brilliant.

Haha :rofl:
Reply 26
ocelotrevs
It's just mindless.
What did he think would happen.
Maybe that he'd be a local hero, getting carried through town for vanquishing the incessant wall.

it is mindless, its almost too funny though how a wall manages to outdo him, really made me laugh that video :yep:
Reply 27
haha i have one :smile:
what do you do if there is a chav in you back garden with his hand blown off ?
stop luaghing and reload !
its only a joke so dont get offended :p: http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
What do you call a chav in a box?
Innit. :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest