The Student Room Group
Reply 1
magb123
I'm really struggling with this module, there's just so much content! I've been doing it for 3 days and still nothing is going in. How long is it taking for all you who are doing it? How're you revising it!? And any idea what mark you need out of 120 for an A? I got 70/120 last time i did it which i think is a D and i need 87 for an A over all in my A level. Just cannot do this module!! Thanks in advance for any advice on revision! :smile:

I really didnt think there was that much content for pya5?! Especially compared to pya4. I havent even started revising for it tbh, ive got 2 more exams before it. When I do come to revise it though, I make loadsss of spider diagrams and also find it easier to come up with anagrams for everything. So like, for each letter is a point that should be included in the essay. Makes it alot easier in the exam to write down all the anagrams and you have a kind of plan. But thats just me? :smile:
Reply 2
sleed
I really didnt think there was that much content for pya5?! Especially compared to pya4. I havent even started revising for it tbh, ive got 2 more exams before it. When I do come to revise it though, I make loadsss of spider diagrams and also find it easier to come up with anagrams for everything. So like, for each letter is a point that should be included in the essay. Makes it alot easier in the exam to write down all the anagrams and you have a kind of plan. But thats just me? :smile:

I didn't mind pya4, did that the night before (somehow!?) but it's just the therapies like chemo, drugs etc and the psychodynamic and behaviour ones, i think theres loads of AO2- the appropriateness and effectiveness! Im also pretty rubbish at approaches. Anyway thanks for the revision tips, i will by trying them out as im trying just about anything right now! :smile:
Reply 3
There isn't as much for PYA5 as there is 4. One third of PYA5 is perspectives which is easy.
Our teacher told us we didn't need to know therapies for mental disorders, no wonder i failed it in Jan... I'm worrying for both of them :frown:
Reply 5
yer i wouldnt say i struggle with the amount of stuf to learn for pya5, not compared to that monster of a module 4 lol, but id say im more worried about what questions could possibly come up for the issues and approaches. reading some past ones just made me cry lol but i guess its luck of the draw in that regard

Latest

Trending

Trending