The Student Room Group

Psychology Exam TOMMOROW (9th June)

Well as far as I can see, there isn't a thread for anyone doing OCR psychology. Plenty of AQA, but no OCR as usual...

I've already done Health Psychology in January, we're now doing Sport Psychology tommorow.

I guess this is a thread for general discussion really, any input from people doing other modules (e.g. crime) is welcome too.

How prepared are people feeling? etc =)
Reply 1
I'm doing health and sport exam tomorrow :s I don't feel very prepared at all lol.

My teacher has gave us an idea of what could come up on the health exam.

Does anyone have any ideas of what topics may come up on the sport exam? Because its a resit i have been focusing on health so it would be a huge help if someone could give me an idea of which ones to focus my final hours of revision on
Reply 2
I'm sitting Health, and resitting Crime tomorrow.
I dont feel prepared at all!! Any ideas on whats expected to come up on the Health and Crime papers?
I feel like i've been revising but nothings going in!! Aahh :frown: good luck everyone x
Reply 3
Haven't a clue what topics are likely to come up I'm afraid. I suck at guessing. I'm hoping its the first four chapters, coz thats all ive revised in detail.

I feel so unprepared its ridiculous.

Oh and about the health one, the last two topics in the book came up in January, so they probably wont this time.
Pain and Stress usually come up?

Hope it helps at all
Reply 4
thanks i've been focusing mostly on stress so hopefully that will come up!
i dont think anyone could feel more unprepared than me lol. i feel like i shouldnt even show up to the exam im that sure im going to fail!
its scary bcus now we cant retake - if i dont get the grades then no uni! x
Reply 5
My teacher has said that he thinks stress, pain, adherance and health and safety will come up, so there the ones i have revised, along with patient practitioner relationship. I have no idea about the other topics so i hope they dont come up :frown:
I have no idea about sport though, but its a resit so i'm not too woried about it, i can't do any worse than last time on that one lol. What are popular sport topics?
Reply 6
We can retake. January is the last time that we can retake =)

I don't know what are popular sport topics, but I'm hoping personality, aggression, and the attribution stuff comes up, because they're basically the only ones I know
Im REALLY hoping for adherence to medical advice, and patient-practitioner would be good but as that came up in january i doubt we'll get it. I managed to scrape a B in crime in january but feeling nowhere near as prepared for this one! I need Psychology for uni :\ eek!
Is anyone doing the Education paper tomorrow?

If so . . . any predictions about what might come up?! I've heard . . . Motivation, learning and teaching Styles and perspectives are all high possibilities!!

Any help would be great!!

xx
Reply 9
Sophie_X789
I'm sitting Health, and resitting Crime tomorrow.
I dont feel prepared at all!! Any ideas on whats expected to come up on the Health and Crime papers?
I feel like i've been revising but nothings going in!! Aahh :frown: good luck everyone x

I've sat Health and I'm sitting crime tomorrow..

Health topics in Jan were: Patient-Practitioner for section A and something else, and then Health Promotion and Lifestyle, culture thingy (I can't remember the title)

But I think they choose them at random or something because I can't spot any pattern, so I guess it's good to have 7 well prepared :smile:
Reply 10
:ottid:
k.a.t.e
My teacher has said that he thinks stress, pain, adherance and health and safety will come up, so there the ones i have revised, along with patient practitioner relationship. I have no idea about the other topics so i hope they dont come up :frown:
I have no idea about sport though, but its a resit so i'm not too woried about it, i can't do any worse than last time on that one lol. What are popular sport topics?

Latest