The Student Room Group
You're horrid! :angry:

Spiders are fine! They don't bother me at all.

Cockroaches, however...
I just killed a spider too :ninja:
Yesterday I was bravely sitting on the floor near a spider, then it ran towards me and disappeared. I dived up and stripped off running to my room. When my dad came home explaining the trail of my clothes leading to my bed was awkward o.O
Reply 4
Cautiousoptimism
Yesterday I was bravely sitting on the floor near a spider, then it ran towards me and disappeared. I dived up and stripped off running to my room. When my dad came home explaining the trail of my clothes leading to my bed was awkward o.O

I'm such a girl when it comes to spiders, I'd have done the same.

Was you doing a poo?
Reply 5
*Lola_Stars*
You're horrid! :angry:

Spiders are fine! They don't bother me at all.

Cockroaches, however...

Lol, love cockroaches, they are the real pinnacle of evolution. They only die in one way, when you squish them. That's got to be admirable.

That being said, read this

Warning NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!

Spoiler

Oh and spiders are cool cause they catch flies.
By the way some house spiders can actually bite and cause irritation to the skin, my sister is doing work experience at the local vets and a dog was brought in with a badly inflamed leg from a house spider bite. I thought british spiders' fangs werent able to pierce our skin or dog/cat ect skin but apparently some really big ones might be able to
n0c0ntr0l
Lol, love cockroaches, they are the real pinnacle of evolution. They only die in one way, when you squish them. That's got to be admirable.

That being said, read this

Warning NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!

Spoiler

Oh and spiders are cool cause they catch flies.

Horrid!

Horrible.

Used to get loads of roaches when I lived in Thailand.

Spoiler kind of reminds me of the time I came back from DOE in the forest and scratched a spot on my face, only to find that a little bug came out of it.

True story.

I cried.
Reply 8
*Lola_Stars*
Horrid!

Horrible.

Used to get loads of roaches when I lived in Thailand.

Spoiler kind of reminds me of the time I came back from DOE in the forest and scratched a spot on my face, only to find that a little bug came out of it.

True story.

I cried.

That is horrible, but I'm afraid I can top that...

you seen one of these babies:

Well I had to pull three of those things off my leg (they weren't that big). That was utter hell! But hey, gotta love the Nigerian Jungle (we had like a mini expedition thingy)
n0c0ntr0l

Well I had to pull three of those things off my leg (they weren't that big). That was utter hell! But hey, gotta love the Nigerian Jungle (we had like a mini expedition thingy)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Was that painful? They look like they have suckers that attach to your skin!
*Lola_Stars*
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Was that painful? They look like they have suckers that attach to your skin!

It sucks your blood... and at first you don't even notice (and they start out tiny) but then 10 minutes later out of nowhere this leech has appeared. You pull it off (not without a lot of pain) and it rips your skin, blood drips out for the hole it left, and doesn't stop coming out for a while. The third time round I discovered the trick. I burned it with my lighter and then it detached. I'm telling you, those things are worse than any bug around.
tropical-twist3
By the way some house spiders can actually bite and cause irritation to the skin, my sister is doing work experience at the local vets and a dog was brought in with a badly inflamed leg from a house spider bite. I thought british spiders' fangs werent able to pierce our skin or dog/cat ect skin but apparently some really big ones might be able to

yea i had one in the hosue the other day which was literally the size of a plug if not bigger, plug and a half is probably about right. Thought **** this and hoovered the ****** instead lol
n0c0ntr0l

Give me a hi 5 lol.
NW8_SW1_EC3
I'm such a girl when it comes to spiders, I'd have done the same.

Was you doing a poo?

Nahh always check the bathroom for spiders. Couldn't do any business with a spider in there, it'd be watching me, and I can't do anything under pressure :biggrin:

Latest