The Student Room Group
http://www.freeexampapers.com
is usually the place to start :smile:
Reply 2
thenewromance
Not on this account obviously. I'll rep you on my other account (i'm currently banned by request).

Anyway, I'm desperately looking for the markschemes to:

PSA4 June 08
synoptic June 06

Also anyone that is able to provide links to or attachments of papers for PSA4, 5 or synoptic between 2002 and Jan 2006 would be AMAZING.

I'll help.:woo:
Reply 3
ClaireHogben
http://www.freeexampapers.com
is usually the place to start :smile:

Lol sadly they're missing out the main years I want :P

although I will be able to print off some extra papers from there from the earlier years so cheers :biggrin:

I'm going to have to note down peoples usernames or something so I don't forget.

Edit: Crap, they have no unit 5 or 6 papers on there and they only have like 1 unit 4 paper that I don't have :frown:
What is the point in being banned by request if you are using another account? :confused:
Reply 5
PeterMcPete
What is the point in being banned by request if you are using another account? :confused:

It's cos I'm a failure. Anyway I need to come on here, clearly, to get help in finding papers.
thenewromance
Lol sadly they're missing out the main years I want :P

although I will be able to print off some extra papers from there from the earlier years so cheers :biggrin:

I'm going to have to note down peoples usernames or something so I don't forget.

yeah they always seem to have every paper except the one you want :mad:
but at least you found some more so I was helpful :smile:
thenewromance
It's cos I'm a failure. Anyway I need to come on here, clearly, to get help in finding papers.

Haha fair enough. Im always sidetracked by tsr, I try and pretend that its being helpful for exams but I just end up trolling H&R :rofl:
Reply 8
ClaireHogben
yeah they always seem to have every paper except the one you want :mad:
but at least you found some more so I was helpful :smile:

True. Anyway, my ban ends 23rd June so I'll rep you then :smile:

Anyone else?

Again specifically looking for PSA6 June 2006 or PSA4 June 2008. Other than that, would appreciate anyone who has any PSA6 papers to hand or a few PSA4 as I don't have many PSA4 papers atm.