The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am so unprepared for this exam. I've had half of CP5 lectured to me and the other half...just not looked at at all. With a huge revision session going on right now I hope to get myself up to acceptable standard for tomorrows exam. Haha...think it's possible?

50 minutes in and I've gotten Protocols, Circuit/Packet switching and Bus/Token ring networks down...
Reply 2
Hahah Tlozoot, I plan to do the same sort of thing!! I havent revised it at all really, until today, apart from a few last minute things at school.

I'm annoyed as today I did a CP5 2005 June paper, and I havent got a Mark Scheme for it anywhere, have you got any or know where any are?!

I plan to do partly revision partly learning from past papers this evening, and having a late night revision session with a friend over Skype. Do you know if the exam is AM or PM?

As for predictions I'm not sure really, we'll get the usual ones about circuit switching and packet switching I think, desigining of a three table database is a favourite as well, but really I have no idea, those are just suggestions
Reply 3
jjintheuk
Hahah Tlozoot, I plan to do the same sort of thing!! I havent revised it at all really, until today, apart from a few last minute things at school.

I'm annoyed as today I did a CP5 2005 June paper, and I havent got a Mark Scheme for it anywhere, have you got any or know where any are?!

I plan to do partly revision partly learning from past papers this evening, and having a late night revision session with a friend over Skype. Do you know if the exam is AM or PM?

As for predictions I'm not sure really, we'll get the usual ones about circuit switching and packet switching I think, desigining of a three table database is a favourite as well, but really I have no idea, those are just suggestions

The CP5 exam tomorrow is PM, I believe. I'm teaching myself more or less the whole syllabus right now. Wish me luck! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending