Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A boy farted in our exam

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandem)
    It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?
    Not really, although in the geo exam we started at 8:55 and shud of ended at 9:55 but the invigilator said 5 min left at 9:55 so ppl carried on workin until a student pointed it out to the invigilator at about 9:58 so then he immediately said "All pens down!"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hahaha thats a comical story! I laughed a good bit at that.
    Not quite as good but...
    Today, also in a Geography exam, the girl in front of me seemed to be experiencing bowel problems of some sort. Everyone thought she was repeatedly releasing airy-farts but we later consulted her and found out her mother must have spiked her breakfast and her belly was 'rumbling'.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    did any1 raise their middle finger?

I wud personally:yep: :yep:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    cool story bro.

(Original post by who_else_can_it_be)
    did any1 raise their middle finger?

I wud personally:yep: :yep:
    Just for the hell of it?!

It's and exam, not an assembly!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: that is the funniest thing ever.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    My phone went off ...in my pocket :eek:
    Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

Nothing as bad as that lol. Just the routine dropping pens and walking into tables :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It happens, we're all humans. Hope it happens to you next time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.
    A boy literally cried in a mock exam because his phone went off and he stressed his academic importance to the school!! It didn;t help his cause that some of us acted like we were genuinely disturbed and disrupted by his phone going off! lol
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    that was damn lucky, you would have been disqualified from all your exams if they had heard.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always let it go silent...there's always a risk though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol, last year in Socio one of the lads farted and everyone heard and looked round, so he started frowning and shaking his head at the invigilator and everyone thought it was her =D FUNNY.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    my phone went off in the middle of an exam and started playing an alteration of Speedin' by Rick Ross - "fast life / I live / big cars / big cribs / b*tches came looking for me / ************* got ghosts". everyone started laughing, luckily the invigilator was one of the nicer teachers who just sighed and confiscated my phone until the end of the exam :p:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    that was damn lucky, you would have been disqualified from all your exams if they had heard.
    I know, well you're only disqualified from the ones on that exam board....but all of mine were on the same exam board!
    So damn lucky!

Thing is, it was so loud and it was quite a small room, she must have been deaf or asleep not to have heard.
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    In an exam last week as we were about to leave after stacking the desks up against the stage I realised I needed something on the stage. Tried to fit down the gap and failed and sent 5 of the stacks with 6 desks on each flying over. How to give 270 people a heart attack :yy:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    someone was sick in one of my exams once :yep:

if anyone uses cool story bro pic they get negged
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Farting in an exam is probably my biggest fear :/

I feel sorry for him tbh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandem)
    It was approximately 5 seconds long.
    5 seconds?! Holy... that sure is deadly.

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    In an exam last week as we were about to leave after stacking the desks up against the stage I realised I needed something on the stage. Tried to fit down the gap and failed and sent 5 of the stacks with 6 desks on each flying over. How to give 270 people a heart attack :yy:
    hahahaha!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lick it

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 27, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.