The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

Scroll to see replies

danadd9
Did you do that purely for the neg-rep?

You beat me to it, if so :sigh:

You're just too slow! :cool:
Not being funny but why be embarrassed by that? Loud farts are something to be proud of, I personally would have stood up and bowed.
sk88
she probably pretended not to hear it, so she wouldn't have to disqualify you?

Oh... aaw :love:
It wasn't my exam but back in the GCSE days, I called one of my friends "after" an exam. Many rings later he picks up in what seemed like a quiet setting and said "mate, I'm in my Maths exam".

It's funny enough that he forgot his phone was in his pocket ("Butterfly" by Crazy Town ringtone set to max volume in case you're wondering) but hilarious that he picked up in front of everyone.
Reply 44
Shaun1991
Not being funny but why be embarrassed by that? Loud farts are something to be proud of, I personally would have stood up and bowed.

Well said mate, I wouldn't hang my head in shame. I'd laugh it off. No need to cry eh?

In all honesty, I did talk to him in the end and asked how the test was. No mention of the fart btw.
Reply 45
Liverpool F.C.™
It happens, we're all humans. Hope it happens to you next time.

Good man
I'm not someone who laughs at farts per se (because we all are really :yep:) but you have to hand it to a friend of mine who thought she'd beat the system in a french exam.... "ok, it's coming and you can't stop it...let it out slowly and it won't make a sound"

what actually happened was like a really, really long high pitched squeal, it was outstanding....
lol an invigalators phone actually went off, we allt urned and he looked really embarassed and walked outside haha, right after the invigalators said YOU MUST NOT HAVE YOUR PHONES. Haha was funny, felt sorry for the old man, he probably didn't realise what silent was :frown:
nigel_s

A better one though was when a teacher tried to find people who had phones on in the exam by doing a bluetooth scan. He just read a name off the list without realising what it said. Unfourtunately for him (but to the whole year's amusement) it was "I ****ed your mum last nite". He went very red and started shouting. A lot.

:rofl: That's actually brilliant :biggrin:

In my History exam last year I put my hand up for more paper and two invilgilators walked towards me, both trying to give me some. They both started walking faster and the one that lost just did a complete U-turn and walked away :yep:

Not quite as funny but still :smile:
Reply 49
I was concentrating on my resit in Geography (2 weeks ago) and so deep in thought that when the invilgilator said "You have 5 minutes left" I actually jumped out of my seat in shock and swore. I'm such an easy scare and wasnt expecting it as i didnt even look at the clock much. Only 5 of us in the exam hall but the invilgilator couldnt stop laughing when i'm frantically writing about mega cites.
Reply 50
I tend to get really loud nervous tummy rumbles which sound like I'm breaking wind. I usually get the laughs.
gill2711
Lol, last year in Socio one of the lads farted and everyone heard and looked round, so he started frowning and shaking his head at the invigilator and everyone thought it was her =D FUNNY.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! :rofl: pos rep mate, that left me with a stitch.
a_t
someone was sick in one of my exams once :yep:

if anyone uses cool story bro pic they get negged

youre not the boss of me, ill do what i want.

While people were taking their seats, a rather large girl in my year sat down and completely took the seat down as well as the table...breaking both of them. Seriously, a mimic of “Shallow Hal” where the four legs were flattened. :rofl2: Ahahh, the hall roared with laughter. The guy I was sat in front was in tears. Throughout the exam all you heard was people laughing to themselves! Thank God, pun not intended, that it was gcse religious studies; useless.
Reply 54
nigel_s
This boy who tries to act hard in my year's phone went off once, and the ringtone was:

A better one though was when a teacher tried to find people who had phones on in the exam by doing a bluetooth scan. He just read a name off the list without realising what it said. Unfourtunately for him (but to the whole year's amusement) it was "I ****ed your mum last nite". He went very red and started shouting. A lot.

:rofl2: i wish i was there :biggrin:
Reply 55
I turn off my phone and take the friggin' battery out to make sure the bastard doesn't ring.
Reply 56
:laugh:
Kevin J
Similiar. A friend of mine, I use this term very loosely after I found out about this, told me that he had a fart brewing in an exam, he pushed it out silently and a little piece of poo came out.

True story. Dude works in Greggs now.

:clap2: LMAOOOOO!!! that is absolutely HILARIOUS ...gosh how did he live with himself... and my o my what happened wen he got up afta the exam :eek:
Reply 57
MewMachine
:rofl: That's actually brilliant :biggrin:

In my History exam last year I put my hand up for more paper and two invilgilators walked towards me, both trying to give me some. They both started walking faster and the one that lost just did a complete U-turn and walked away :yep:

Not quite as funny but still :smile:

Lol invigilators are always so self-concious because they think everyone is watching them. I can imagine it being funny! :p:
Reply 58
i just dont see how farting is so funny... :s i want to face palm when i see groups of people laughing at someone farting
Reply 59
An invidulator tried to be cool, sat on a desk that no one was on near the front, the desk collaspe, on the floor he was,
pretty amusing

Quick Reply

Latest