The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
in my geography mock every time i swallowed it made some freaking weird noise and sounded like i was choking. people kept looking at me, i want to crawl into a hole and die!
Original post by TimToupetTheGod

Original post by TimToupetTheGod
teacher had an erection in our englsh mock. everyone noticed, the other teachers laughed at him, and we were able to pinpoint the girl he got it in front of. awkwardd.

If he were cute then :sexface:, if he weren't then :hmmm:.
Original post by Gagannn_
Lol. Imagine if someone farted in a speaking exam, that must get recorded.

they would have to say "excuse me and now,where was I..." in French or they would get a U.
In the middle of a mock Science exam, some kid's chair legs somehow bent and he ended up on the floor. The exam was delayed for about 5 minutes because everyone - pupils, teachers, exam staff - were roaring with laughter. This was a kid who generally played pranks on others a lot, which was one reason why everyone found it funny.
Reply 164
Someone threw a protractor off the exam co-ordinator when it just finished, the whole hall lost their break.
Just happened today in my English mock exam in the hall, and it echoed and I wasted 15 mins laughing with the others around me (trying to be quiet but I let out a snort) :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Just happened today in my English mock exam in the hall, and it echoed and I wasted 15 mins laughing with the others around me (trying to be quiet but I let out a snort) :rofl: :rofl:

7yr old thread
Original post by PrincessBO$$
7yr old thread

So? That doesn't stop me from commenting on this post :wink::tongue: I don't care how old it is
Reply 168
In my Mock Exam someones Belly was rumbling so they thought he farted 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 169
I'm my mocks as a whole year group we slapped our thighs everytime the invigilator turned away

And every time he turned around to see who made that noise we stopped

So we were like a bunch of seals slapping our things on a dn off like a game lol

Was awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest