The Student Room Group
I actually found it very interesting, enjoyable and useful.
Reply 2
lol i agree R.E is a bunch of bs

Its only good for sleeping or doss lesson; only made worse by the fact i have to do general R.E for another 2 years during a level :mad:
it's a while since i did it but i found it so easy it was incredible, all those keywords you have to get in.
Reply 4
CertifiedAngel
I actually found it very interesting, enjoyable and useful.

This.

It's really interesting to learn about how other people do stuff. We had his viciously Christian girl in our class and we learned about Islam, she kept piping up to dispute why Islam was apparently 'wrong' and then the teacher would have an argument with her. I have nothing against either religion - but it was pretty hilarious to watch her get shot down week after week.

I actually did full course. It was easy - we learnt 6 pages of notes and all did epically well. It's an extra GCSE - if you do well, it looks better for you, whether you enijoy it or not.
Reply 5
hardly any of it is actually on re. its all gambling and addiction and talks about christians like a completely different species. made worse by the fact that our teacher the scary vice principal who talks in a monotone and can put you to sleep in 5 secs
Reply 6
Its an extra GCSE, than most people don't bother revising for.
Sounds pointless but... 55 people in my year got an A*, the majority got B or above, which is unheard of in my school!
I liked it! Although I think it should be made into a more credible subject that encompasses more and is more challenging.
most people in my class used it as a doss and used the hour to start getting ready for going out after school
like putting nail varnish on, moisturising their legs etc etccc
Reply 9
I understand having to do it as a lesson..but the WJEC exam is bs :smile:

The philosophy part is ok

the rest is **** :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending