The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go on then, I'll play, since I've now wasted the time finding photos for it. No cheating!

A.
Reply 21
Alaric
Go on then, I'll play, since I've now wasted the time finding photos for it. No cheating!

A.

Actually that's probably way too easy. Nevermind, dissertation to write, only on 9206 words.

A.
oki I'll say
A for Philip
C for Alice
A for Alaric
Reply 23
yep, seconded...Plats is C :biggrin:
Reply 24
minimo
yep, seconded...Plats is C :biggrin:

I've decided.

I'm: * :p:
Alice is: C
Alaric either: A or B and at a guess possibly B? I don't want to comment on any of them cos it looks like most of them are at Clare (from the bits of college in the background) - I want to survive freshers week.
Charlottie is: The middle one in front of the guy with his arms in the air

We need more photos! French Pikachu? xx_ambellina_xx, visesh, minimo, YOU????
if anyone wants to see theres a pic of me in my profile...so it spoils the fun really.
on second thoughts don't look you'll go blind. or turn to stone. or die of shock.
Reply 27
xx_ambellina_xx
if anyone wants to see theres a pic of me in my profile...so it spoils the fun really.

Same, but it saves me working out how to do the crazy box system
Reply 28
PhilipGarsed
I don't want to comment on any of them cos it looks like most of them are at Clare (from the bits of college in the background) - I want to survive freshers week.

None are actually taken at Clare, so you're perfectly safe.

A.
Reply 29
Alaric

A.

F has (almost got) the Sam West as Anthony Blunt in Cambridge Spies look going on. He should work on that.
Reply 30
Alaric is B as its on his website, tut tut, schoolboy error
Reply 31
trachea
its on his website, tut tut, schoolboy error

It's hardly an error when I explain that at the start now is it? Or did you neglect to read the rest of the thread? It ain't a friggin' competition, I'm on the second page of google image search for 'alaric' too.

Alaric
Would be a bit pointless for me to post given most of the Cam people have met me and my picture is in Kingnik's thread.

PhilipGarsed
I've not seen the pic though Alaric - If you've met then it's cheating

Alaric
No cheating!

Sigh.

A.
Reply 32
My pic's on my profile too- don't usually dress like that around cam tho :p:
Reply 33
puppy
don't usually dress like that around cam tho :p:

Pity!

A.
Reply 34
I'm very boring really, plus immediately recognizable after what I said on the unpacking and parents thread lol
puppy
My pic's on my profile too- don't usually dress like that around cam tho :p:

U could have left us hoping though.

I know who Charlottie is ! nia nia nia nia nia! But I'm not telling ya! :tongue:layingba

PS: I'm on my profile also. :frown:
Reply 36
Oh lordies....

Sometimes, I think I should just use lordies instead of ladies.

Patch: I am so on my profile :biggrin:.
Reply 37
This is a quality idea for a thread :smile:
I will post some pictures when I get home.
Reply 38
Michael Mourao
U could have left us hoping though.

I know who Charlottie is ! nia nia nia nia nia! But I'm not telling ya! :tongue:layingba

PS: I'm on my profile also. :frown:

Well, I dress pretty slutty when I go out, you'll just have to catch me in Cindies or Life!
PhilipGarsed
We need more photos! French Pikachu? xx_ambellina_xx, visesh, minimo, YOU????

oki i will do it... let me find pictures

Latest

Trending

Trending