The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yeah I think so, too. F is a nice picture.
Interesting... :wink: :p:
Reply 62
Which one am I? They are numbered 1 to 4 from left to right.
Reply 63
Okie I think that Pikachu is C because…
If I remember right she said ages ago in reply to someone’s post about ‘blonde moments’ that it was okay coz she had them too and was blonde (trying to paraphrase my memory…sorry if it sounds odd :p:)
She likes pubbing etc…and the background looks like that environment
C IS HOT!!!!!!!!! it had to be said. :wink:
Reply 65
Joshworkinghard
C IS HOT!!!!!!!!! it had to be said. :wink:

you really are a master of the english language arent you
Thankyou Will. Dont you agree? Maybe there is something you are not telling us?
Reply 67
puppy
My pic's on my profile too- don't usually dress like that around cam tho :p:

Are you sure that's not Jennifer love Hewitt? :confused:
Oki Minimo u got confused... hehe I'm not blond! :biggrin: but i can still have blond moments too even if i'm not blond! :wink:
In fact, C is my best friend and yes she's extremly cute but she's going to Warwick :biggrin:
And to whoever said she must be my german-australian-english friend, ur wrong! :tongue: She's french and british just like me (except she's english, i'm scottish... :biggrin:)
JaF
Which one am I? They are numbered 1 to 4 from left to right.

Really dont know... esp since we cant really see the faces! :tongue: but 4 is cute...
Reply 70
I think French Pickachu is B.
trachea
Alaric is B as its on his website, tut tut, schoolboy error

How old are u Alaric? B looks too young to be you since ur graduating... :p:
Reply 72
French... your a girl?
Reply 73
Joshworkinghard
Thankyou Will. Dont you agree? Maybe there is something you are not telling us?

i didnt say i didnt agree, she does indeed look very pretty. I was merely pointing out your crude/blunt use of words
I reckon F?? Im trying to tell which one has the whole 'French' thing going on. Or have i just watched that old renault clio advert to many times????????? va va voom!
Alaric
A surely must be the random interweb one A.

Well since you all seem to be very indecisive I'll give u another tip by saying that Alaric is right and A is the random one from the net :p:
The question now is: are u gonna discover who I am between B D E and F ? :p:
JHutcher
French... your a girl?

:biggrin: *still laughing* :wink:
Sometimes you have to say it like it is. There is a time and a place for being a Gentleman. Believe it or not i hold doors open for women!!!!! But seing as that is impossible on an internet forum i choose to be blunt.
Reply 78
French Pikachu
Oki Minimo u got confused... hehe I'm not blond! :biggrin: but i can still have blond moments too even if i'm not blond! :wink:
In fact, C is my best friend and yes she's extremly cute but she's going to Warwick :biggrin:
And to whoever said she must be my german-australian-english friend, ur wrong! :tongue: She's french and british just like me (except she's english, i'm scottish... :biggrin:)

lol sorry...i'm slow :p: well at least i got the ethnicity right (sort of)!!
Reply 79
Let's go for... D

Latest

Trending

Trending