The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah I done that exam 2day.... I found it okayy....I wish it could have gone a bit better tho!!!
How did yuu find it?
Reply 2
yep i had it today, didn't do as well as i would have liked,
i messed up
Reply 3
Yeah same, i ddnt have as much time as the first exam....
I really need an A for this exam.....I'm so worried about ma results now lol
Yuu know for 1 of the questions, it said write what pyramid this is....was it pyramid of numbers or biomass?
Also what was the answer to this question...What cells in a leaf contain chloroplasts?
Reply 4
I think it went well, wasn't as hard as I thought it would be..

Silly-samz
Yeah same, i ddnt have as much time as the first
Yuu know for 1 of the questions, it said write what pyramid this is....was it pyramid of numbers or biomass?
Also what was the answer to this question...What cells in a leaf contain chloroplasts?

I wrote it was a pyramid of numbers, because don't pyramids of biomasses go from big to small going up? Lol, not sure.

And I wrote Palisade cells contrain chloroplasts
xo
Reply 5
Yesssss lool
I rote da same answers as well thank godddd!!! :biggrin:
Sum girls cme out da exam n were lyk we rote pyramid of biomass n dey were lyk "Omg, i rote dat aswell, we rote down da ryt ansa"...
I was thinking omg i can't believe i wrote that ansa wrong...but i was ryt :biggrin:
Reply 6
Ahah good stuff (:
Reply 7
Lol i know....What do you need to get an A on dis paper out of 60?
So what did you fynd hard in that paper then?
Reply 8
Well, i'm guessing about 54 is A*..
So an A must be 45ish?

Hmmm, tbh i'm just trying to forget the paper until results day ahah.
I didn't understand that hairdryer question though..
Reply 9
lmao yeah same...i dnt fink der datz high...I fink A* myt b 45 and A is a 37 i fink....
Lol same but im jus trying 2 c wat i gt out ov 60 thoo :biggrin:
Reply 10
Isn't A* usually 90% for Science? Hmmm D:
Well good luck for it! :}
Reply 11
Thank you...no i mean out of 60 wen dey turn it into ums den it has 2 b 90% out of 100 lol
Good luck 2 yuu to :smile:
Reply 12
did people get lightening and nitrogen fixing bacteria for the nitrogen cycle question??

also 46ohms in phsics???

is it the hydrophobic tail attaches to the dirt and grease and the hydrophillic head to the water

is dry cleaning using a solvent other than water??

was the reason that the micro organisms couldnt live because of too little oxgen and salt or something like that???

is the leave thin so not along way for gases to diffuse and broad to give bigger surface area for maxium photosyntheseis???

overall i found biology really difficult and chemistry and physics pretty easy! hoping for another A though and btw its 47/60 to get an A

AND THE EUTROPHICATION QUESTION WAS WELL EASY!!!!!!!
Reply 13
cawse879
did people get lightening and nitrogen fixing bacteria for the nitrogen cycle question??

also 46ohms in phsics???

is it the hydrophobic tail attaches to the dirt and grease and the hydrophillic head to the water

is dry cleaning using a solvent other than water??

was the reason that the micro organisms couldnt live because of too little oxgen and salt or something like that???

is the leave thin so not along way for gases to diffuse and broad to give bigger surface area for maxium photosyntheseis???

overall i found biology really difficult and chemistry and physics pretty easy! hoping for another A though and btw its 47/60 to get an A

AND THE EUTROPHICATION QUESTION WAS WELL EASY!!!!!!!

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Data/publications/reports_2008/L_GCSE_Science_B_Gateway_J641_CER_Jun_2008.pdf

Read Page 31...It say's you need 37 to get an A and this is last years so the grade boundaries will be very close.
Reply 14
are all the ocr past papers the same for everybody then?

Latest

Trending

Trending