The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Strumpet
Because I'm absolutely mental :smile:

I'll agree with that! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Everybody, remember to change your mobile answerphone message and MSN name to "I am revising please do not disturb me" - or something to that effect. It really ***** people up. :wink:

I think that's what prompted me to start revising last year.
Reply 42
My first exam is next Wednesday (CPT3). I'm kind of panicking now. The A2 ones, are in 3-4 weeks time. I'm worried now, as these are the final exams that will determine if I go to the university I want to go to.
trev
My first exam is next Wednesday (CPT3). I'm kind of panicking now. The A2 ones, are in 3-4 weeks time. I'm worried now, as these are the final exams that will determine if I go to the university I want to go to.

Have you revised for it (and good luck!)?
Reply 44
mobb_theprequel
Have you revised for it (and good luck!)?

No need to revise as we need to bring the notes in and annotate the notes with the page numbers, and then write the page number on the question in the exam paper.
Reply 45
Past papers are the key. They give you a good indication to how well you will do in the real thing.
ollster
Past papers are the key. They give you a good indication to how well you will do in the real thing.

i know i mite be a bi late, but where can i get these from? any sites??? got a few from college, but have done em all
ollster

Yay, U/E in Env Bio and U in Unifying Concepts for me then! Wooooo!
Reply 48
-Sian-
Yay, U/E in Env Bio and U in Unifying Concepts for me then! Wooooo!

In my past papers i got:

enviromental science E/D

Biology E

Chemistry U

God help me!!!!
Looks like we're gonna have to hibernate and REVISE REVISE REVISE :frown:
ste73
In my past papers i got:

enviromental science E/D

Biology E

Chemistry U

God help me!!!!

Past papers, and more past papers. It DOES work.

In physics I've gone from a U to a B in just a weekend in one of my modules by doing a few past papers in it. :smile:
Reply 51
:mad:
*Is not impressed with her Biology mock marks*
Reply 52
bohogirlie
Everyone needs such low grades :eek: *begins to panick even more* :frown:

LOL!!! Dont worry!!! I need A B B to get AAA :smile: (high Bs though!)

Latest