The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
The newest accomodation's grizedale...so that's all still nice + in good condition :smile:

i'd say 12's fine to live with. I'm in one of the gZ ensuite flats so there's 6 of us...but I feel like I'd prefer more really. The more people you live with, the more people there are to make friends with! lol the kitchens/living areas in the townhouses are plenty big enough for 12 too.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
XNicola
Don't know how to decide what accomodation to apply for. I really liked the townhouses but don't if living with 12 people would be too many. Does anyone have advice on the best accomodation that isn't too grotty and in which college? xx

There isn't really any "grotty" accommodation any more, most of it has been re-furbished now. On the whole, en suite is nicer than standard, but the town houses are lovely and more sociable than the flat-type houses, if you think you would like social space and not having to sit on the kitchen work tops for a chat!
The general rule is you get what you pay for - obviously the newest buildings (mainly on South West) and the most expensive, are the nicest.

Latest

Trending

Trending