The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

god... im in the same situation but for AEA ... ohh god :sad:
Not really, but if you post some questions I'm more than willing to help you. I'm actually looking forward to it, I know that sounds a bit weird!
Reply 3
callum Honisett
Not really, but if you post some questions I'm more than willing to help you. I'm actually looking forward to it, I know that sounds a bit weird!

extremely weird :P

thank you :biggrin: i'm going to take you up on that offer and find some proper disgusting question (:
Reply 4
I am! I just can't do it!
Did C1 well, C2 great in a retake, C3 OK... I did well in stats and mech so hopefully I don't need to do too well on this, but it's just so much harder than the rest!
Reply 5
I'm right there with you and am getting worried now...
in S2 i was counting on getting some marks in the bank but i was REALLY stupid in the exam and didn't notice question 8!! Automatically drop 13 marks...
Reply 6
waterlily (:
any one else stressing about the beast that is C4?

with all the others; C1, C2, C3, there was a point where everything clicked and i was able to do it, but with C4, nothing, which is slightly concerning so close to the exam and all.

help? tips? (:

Am I the only one who waited for C3 to finish before I started C4? I'm up to vectors, and can't wait. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
ginge56
in S2 i was counting on getting some marks in the bank but i was REALLY stupid in the exam and didn't notice question 8!! Automatically drop 13 marks...

That isn't a very clever thing to do...

I feel for you, I really do.
Reply 8
Davy Noo
That isn't a very clever thing to do...

I feel for you, I really do.

Thanks, I have literally never felt so stupid in my life... and it looks like my friends arent gonna let me forget about it either! Oh well... one for the yearbook...
Reply 9
ginge56
Thanks, I have literally never felt so stupid in my life... and it looks like my friends arent gonna let me forget about it either! Oh well... one for the yearbook...

Everyone does something stupid in exams, it'll be forgotten about in a week :smile:

I hope you get the grade!
Reply 10
Davy Noo
Everyone does something stupid in exams, it'll be forgotten about in a week :smile:

I hope you get the grade!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 11
ginge56

if you got every single question perfectly correct as you can drop up to around 15 marks and still get an A
waterlily (:
extremely weird :P

thank you :biggrin: i'm going to take you up on that offer and find some proper disgusting question (:

Go ahead :smile: I'll do my best and sorry for the delayed reply.
Reply 13
waterlily (:
if you got every single question perfectly correct as you can drop up to around 15 marks and still get an A

True :smile: but I didn't... I'm hoping for a B in that unit.. hopefuly if I can sort out C4 I can still get an A overall :smile:
Am I the only one who waited for C3 to finish before I started C4? I'm up to vectors, and can't wait. :rolleyes:

yeah ive been waiting til c3 is over, although i have yet to start c4 or aea revision...
Reply 15
waterlily (:

The grade boundaries are usually really high on s2 like 64-65 for a A
waterlily (:
any one else stressing about the beast that is C4?

with all the others; C1, C2, C3, there was a point where everything clicked and i was able to do it, but with C4, nothing, which is slightly concerning so close to the exam and all.

help? tips? (:

Arghhhhhhhh! I need to start revising for C4 and haven't begun yet, but then I need like an E to get a B overall. It was the only module that I had to sacrafice but there was no way around without letting the others down. :mad:
Totally agree OP, for C4 the whole of chapters 5 and 6 just seem impossible :frown: Not too great since vectors and integration make up about half of the paper or more.I'm hoping I did well in D1 so it doesn't matter as much if i mess this one up.
I hate C4 too. I understand everything in theory or when going through it with my teacher, but as soon as i pick up a past paper i'm like 'wtf'?!!
Reply 19
cruciform
Arghhhhhhhh! I need to start revising for C4 and haven't begun yet, but then I need like an E to get a B overall. It was the only module that I had to sacrafice but there was no way around without letting the others down. :mad:

yeh i needed to get something like a D in C3 and C4, but i'm not even optimistic of getting a D on C4, so i resat C3 and i'm hoping i get a C or above

proper need this so i can fail C4

(:

Latest

Trending

Trending