The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
can i just say im really happy coz my first everrr forum went well :smile: haha

EVERYONE did 3 and 6 where i was so thats guuud
Reply 21
Can anyone remember the exact question for the USA 15 mark question in SECTION A, and the 15 Mark question on Germany in SECTION B...

Thanks...
xclonin
Can anyone remember the exact question for the USA 15 mark question in SECTION A, and the 15 Mark question on Germany in SECTION B...

Thanks...

the usa one was Why did the USA fall in to depression in 1929? im sure that was it. For germany there was a choice of 2. One was - To what extent did germany recover under stresemann 1924 - 1929? not sure about the other one sorry.
Nicola_2103
the usa one was Why did the USA fall in to depression in 1929? im sure that was it. For germany there was a choice of 2. One was - To what extent did germany recover under stresemann 1924 - 1929? not sure about the other one sorry.

I think the other Germany question was asking about why people voted for the Nazis - was it because they were angry at the government's failure to deal with the Depression? Or was it because they believed in the Nazis' promises?. To be honest I didn't really look at it - as soon as I saw the Stresemann question I started writing (I had done that question twice before in lessons).
Reply 24
Nicola_2103

the second question was do you agree that hitler became chancellor because the public liked nazi's promises and speeches?

i did that question and failed ://
Reply 25
I did Usa in section A and Russia in Section B. Went better than I expected but I REALLY messed up with my timing, spent about 1 hr on USA then rushed through Russia, did the section backwards so I could fit it in. I'm a bit worried about my Russia section because I don't think I was consistent with the dates, I think I used some Russian dates, some modern dates. I hope they don't mark me down :s-smilie:

Latest