Reply 1
Don't worry I'll be nearly 21 when I start this Sept :eek: Oldies
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
stoprunning
Don't worry I'll be nearly 21 when I start this Sept :eek: Oldies

oh tell me about it hehe. at least ill be more mature (i hope) and ill have had an ace gap year :biggrin: . what you gonna be studying in sept then?
Reply 3
I'm gonna be 20 too! :eek: lol. I want to do Early Years teaching in 2010. :smile:
Reply 4
gemzy09
I'm gonna be 20 too! :eek: lol. I want to do Early Years teaching in 2010. :smile:

oooh yaaay, another "mature" student lol. ohh its gonna do my head in having to wait a year to get there :frown:. sooooo worth the wait though i love it there! ooh sounds interesting! where you gonna be moving from :smile:
Reply 5
I'm from Leeds anyway, it's a fab city & don't really want to move :biggrin: where you coming from?

Haha yeah "mature". I've got 1 year left at college, so it should go pretty quick I hope. Can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 6
gemzy09
I'm from Leeds anyway, it's a fab city & don't really want to move :biggrin: where you coming from?

Haha yeah "mature". I've got 1 year left at college, so it should go pretty quick I hope. Can't wait. :biggrin:

ohhh were about in leeds? i lived ther for a while last year and loved it!! cant wait to get back, especially for the clubs! im gonna be moving from liverpool =]. yehhh im hoping it goes quick, i cant wait to get back to uni
Reply 7
lauren_lfc
ohhh were about in leeds? i lived ther for a while last year and loved it!! cant wait to get back, especially for the clubs! im gonna be moving from liverpool =]. yehhh im hoping it goes quick, i cant wait to get back to uni

Over in East Leeds, Garforth. :biggrin: ohhh, where did you live?

yeahhh the clubs are fab. & the shops - two reasons I want to stay! :biggrin:
Reply 8
gemzy09
Over in East Leeds, Garforth. :biggrin: ohhh, where did you live?

yeahhh the clubs are fab. & the shops - two reasons I want to stay! :biggrin:

oooh really? i worked in crossgates which int too far from garforth, lived in harehills so east leeds aswell =]. LOVE east leeds haha i know loadsa people from seacroft, swarcliffe, eep etc so consider myself an adopted east leeds lass haha.

ohhh which clubs do you ususally go to then?

the shops are amazing!! im in love with arrogant cat, just cant afford owt from the yet lol
Reply 9
Hello you guys!

Another oldie lol. I'll be 20 tunring 21 in Novermber when I start next fall! :smile:
I just sent my ucas and hoping now haha. I applied at Leeds Met for Events Management. I really hope I get in. I heard so many fab things about Leeds and that course.

I'm on a gap year in the USA right now....can't wait to hopefully move to England next year! I'm actual German.

Good luck everybody with your UCAS!
hey guys im 20 turning 21 next yr but going to be attending leeds met im on a gap year in vancouver i heard the city is gd place
ive applied for bsc computer forensics and law and criminolgy
Reply 12
Your user name intrigues me.... I am watching LFC- Fiorentina right now on the internet---**** game though, hope we can score soon...:frown:

And good luck on your uni choice
Reply 13
I'm thinking of applying in case Leeds Uni don't accept me! I love Leeds so I hope I get in 1! I'm going to study Media & Popular Culture here. :biggrin:
Reply 14
Applying for either Graphic Design or Multimedia Technologies, still deciding as i'm not gonna send my ucas off until next month :biggrin:
Reply 15
missantje
Hello you guys!

Another oldie lol. I'll be 20 tunring 21 in Novermber when I start next fall! :smile:
I just sent my ucas and hoping now haha. I applied at Leeds Met for Events Management. I really hope I get in. I heard so many fab things about Leeds and that course.

I'm on a gap year in the USA right now....can't wait to hopefully move to England next year! I'm actual German.

Good luck everybody with your UCAS!

Awsome leeds met is my second choice studying toursim mangement in heidley something campus lol i forgot da name.
Reply 16
Ill be 19 when i start
Hey im gunna be starting leeds met in 2010 aswell, a year late but because im born in august ill only just be 19 :smile: im going to be studying criminology and psychology and thinking of staying at carlton hill, anyone else know what accomodation they wanna stay in??
Reply 18
mdevlin0708
Hey im gunna be starting leeds met in 2010 aswell, a year late but because im born in august ill only just be 19 :smile: im going to be studying criminology and psychology and thinking of staying at carlton hill, anyone else know what accomodation they wanna stay in??

oh ok well okay ill be studying imternational toursim management in da same year as you and leeds is also my first choice however im notsureabout the accomadation but opal 1 & 2 looks gd and liberty and also carton hill. Which campus are u going to.?? Btw have u send of your application form to ucas yet
Reply 19
Yea Opal 1/2/3 or Kirkstall. Though leaning towards Opal 1/2 due to it not being too far a walk to civic.

Latest