The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know I'm worse, but I've accepted my fate.
Reply 41
Onearmedbandit
What else do I need to know then? :smile:

Ah I dunno, ask and I'll tell you the real deal though.
UCL_Law
Ah I dunno, ask and I'll tell you the real deal though.

I just did ask :eek: Should I have chosen Exeter or something :p:
Or is the 'real deal' actually better than I was expecting?? :biggrin: :smile: :smile:
Reply 44
Phonicsdude
First of all your use of text speak is alarming. Do not criticise somebody for being "stupid" and then say "u r" and "shud".
Secondly, your use of the english language, unlike that of "hot fuss" is awful!
"Gloucstershire...its worst than the uni of timbaktu". I don't even know where to start with that sentence! "its" is the only excusable error, as this is a forum after all!

I dont think you offered any good advice for someone in his position. Infact for being such a ****** and incurring my wrath, I shall neg rep you. You have the priviledge of being the first person I have ever neg repped. Please never post on the law forum again.

As for hot fuss, there has some been some good advice thus far. Most definitely reapply next year to more prestigious institutions. Oh, and set your school straight! You do not want others being misled in the same way you were...

ok i know it was bit harsh...but that was to make him realize that he did a blunder.
and for you being such a p***k........i am not writing this for a university, like you said this is just an internet forum, there is no need to give a damn about my spellings....

Infact for being such a ****** and incurring my wrath, I shall neg rep you. You TOO have the priviledge of being the first person I have ever neg repped. Please never post on the law forum again.....adioz :biggrin:
Oh sorry. I forgot to actually give you that neg rep. Thanks for reminding me that you exist.

I have been feeling very verbally aggressive of late, but shall refrain from turning this post into something which will get me banned. :smile:

Peace and love!
Actually...seeing as you really did neg rep me, I think you're an avaricious cretin who should crawl into a hole and expire.
Reply 47
Don't you think you guys are taking this a bit too far...?

No matter what Musafir_85 said, be it unhelpful or otherwise, he has a right to voice his opinion.
No he doesn't. He should have all his rights stripped of him.

Although there is a serious point behind that. He did not voice an opinion. He criticised someone else by insulting them. The reason I have taken this so far is because he himself proved himself to be "not worth of being a lawyer" in the process. You do not have a RIGHT to voice anything if it is offensive.

Before anyone accuses me of being a hypocrite, my crusade at least has a noble motive, which he cannot claim to have.
Reply 49
I see :-)

What was that comment about him not being worthy of being a Lawyer? Do you mean him not being worthy of posting on this Law sub-forum?
You mean in the other thread? I was paraphrasing/quoting his comment to Hot Fuss.
Hey! Stop arguing in my thread! :mad:
Oh hang on a minute :redface:

:biggrin:

God ... just ignore me.
Reply 53
You tell 'em Mike
Reply 54
Why would you want ppl to ignore your last post? Do you agree with them or something?
Xanthe
Why would you want ppl to ignore your last post? Do you agree with them or something?

Cos I said 'Stop arguing in my thread!' when it's totally not my thread? :smile:
Reply 56
He he...you could have just edited it!
Xanthe
He he...you could have just edited it!

Oh come on that's far too sensible :rolleyes:
Reply 58
You just wanted to increase your post counts!
Reply 59
OMG there are a few spelling mistakes on my entry on your g/b. I wrote something like "Are you really 6' 2"?" but it says "Are you really 62?" Argggggggggghhh, gosh I must sound like a complete moron to anyone reading it! You MUST change it!

Latest