edexhell

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hehe, nice post above.
siQ
Wait till monday!@!@!@!@ :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

lol if there isn't anything on vectors then i'll be fine :p:
Reply 23
i ******* hate this ****. chem was **** yesterday, biology was ****, do they want us to commit mass suicide by now and results day? seriously man, people should avoid edexcell like the plague, what they've done this year is ridiculous, the papers have been hideously difficult and they've tricked us all. we have all been lullled into a fake sense of security by doing millions of past papers and then they spring this **** onto us. bloody morons
Reply 24
All my exams are with Edexcel, yey.
yeah all my exams are EDEXCEL - and i agree with everything said so far. And yes, edexcel maths is quite easy in comparison to the others.

But bio/chem and physics were all pretty tough. Not so much the unit 4 papers (ok maybe physics4 and chem 4 were tricky in places), but its mainly the unit 5's!!!

:mad:
And i will post in every thread made about how crap the papers have been this year till my heart's content!

:p:

They really have taking it overboard this time round!
Reply 27
Edexcel are Pants !!! - A2 Applied business, Marketing decisions last week was lousy -even the teacher swore when she read it afterwards!
Artemidoros.
well, i did physics and chemistry, and I've heard bio was crazy hard as well.

I though chem unit 4 was ok, but i've failed unit 5. how did you find it?
Reply 29
you think edexcell is hard? try doing Cambridge...theyre worse!
Alucard
What a clever play on words.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but it's not his play on words as such - it's been done before:

http://www.geocities.com/edexhell/
Reply 31
BJP
no exams on 'edexhell' for me - how did these crazy ones compare with OCR C4 Maths then? anyone know?

I found Edexcel Chemistry 5 to be a lot harder than OCR C4. Edexcel Physics 5 was OK though.
all the maths exams this year have been really good on edexcel. no complaints about history so far either - vietnam and korea module and cold war so far
Reply 33
Edexhell Music Unit 5 Compositional Techniques was a very nasty one as well IMO.
Reply 34
sweet-likkle-chick
economics paper was:bawling:

:bawling:
Reply 35
james28291
all the maths exams this year have been really good on edexcel. no complaints about history so far either - vietnam and korea module and cold war so far

Maths i agree with, its not too bad. History...
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=939860
13 pages...and this is only one of them, ive seen atleast 3 threads about the same paper...
Creative

sigged.
Al_Funcoot
The history paper was irritating for a lot of people as well.

:sadnod:

I heard the Chemistry paper was HELL.. many people came out crying/cried during that one..
james28291

Ah I did the paper on Russia and then the paper on Britain through war..

Not good Edexell.. not good..
BJP
no exams on 'edexhell' for me - how did these crazy ones compare with OCR C4 Maths then? anyone know?

Oh yeah, I thought the C4 exam was really really bad as well.

But then I did Edexhell Unit 5 Biology yesterday. And suddenly C4 seemed like...er...well, a whole lot easier.

Edexcel seem intent on really ripping us to shreds this year. Thanks a bunch, exam-writers.
:woo:

Latest