The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
BeanofJelly
Imagine a situation where a couple (of aliens I might add) adopt a little white kid and a little black kid. The couple themselves are fluorescent green (and not human) so that neither child can associate racially with them. The children are raised under the exact same conditions because they attend a school where 50% are black and 50% are white, and there is no racism of any kind. Do you honestly believe the black child, simply because they are black will have lower moral standards than the white child, be more violent, and more likely to commit crime?
Holding such a belief is not only scientifically baseless, its also NASTY, and reflects the same lack of empathy and inmorality that you would accuse black people of possessing inherently.

What are you trying to say? That white families should adopt every black kid? Listen son, there is no time for games. The harsh reality are these facts exists and in black ghettos crime is at an unbelievable rate targetting innocent people!

You may wish to harbor such dreams of proving your point, but in the real world, it is about protecting the innocent people, no matter what race they belong to. And several studies have found black people as awhole have lower IQ (a scientist published this report in the guardian I think) highter teststorone (hence more aggression) and higher incidence of mental illnes..

Read around, look at cases of how many black criminals have been found borderline mentally retarded. It's all there to see.

For political correctness sake you WILL DENY RACIAL DIFFERENCES. Since I believe in truth I will say how I see it. Yes black people are better sportsmen as whole due to their genetic makeup. OMG I am nasty for saying they have more natural muscle mass than whites! Racist alert!!
TheMeister
Who bloody cares?
Much more Chilli con Carne for everyone!

lol
But that does raise a good point. What actual difference would it make?
Reply 82
ypo
Europe. Incidentally almost all the rich and productive Latinos are of pure or predominant Spanish/European descent. The Latinos flooding America, however, are almost exclusively from Mestizo/Amerindian stock.

I would again ask: Source?

However in addition I will point out that their point was that apparently if America had been largely founded by hispanic people (which of course it wasn't at all anyway) it would be like mexico. I was pointing out that hispanic people are no different to the rest of europe so the argument made no sense.
Reply 83
Neo Con
It's nice to see there are people out there who understand all this! That is how Jews indeed are, even when religious, their relationship with God is personal and not used to oppress other non jews. They have been role model citizens in the states. Have you heard of Al sharpton? He had a banner saying "hitler didn't finish the job" at the funeral of some black kid who was run over by a jew. Crown heights I think. A big riot happened. Obama is close to this guy as well as that racist pastor.

Oh absolutely. If you read some of my posts I've talked about these issues on a number of occasions. Without doubt African-Americans are America's most racist group.
Reply 84
Hmm lets think this one through, America enslaves a race of people for 200 years has another 100 years treating them like second class citizens, (which leads to poverty, poverty leads to crime) and then idiots like the OP says things like "its cause of their colour, Asians in poverty don't commit crime it must be cause their black" its just racism under a disguise. Asians weren't used as slaves to the same extent in the US were they? They're not subject to the same inherent racism in the system as Black people

Blacks are still treated like second class citizen in America a country they have as much right to as the white population, racial profiling anyone? Many Police departments admit to it (look it up) but this goes directly against the 14th amendment there's a perfect example of racism, or how about Rodney King and the LA riots 1992, and Amadou Diallo who was shot, though unarmed, 41 times by NYPD police officers in 1999

here's some general stats for you

• African –Americans make up 12.3% of the population but
• Their median income was $30K where as $49K whites (2006)
• 26.5% of Afr-Ams live below the poverty line where as only 8.6% whites (1997)
• 13.9% of Afr.Am. males of 25 yrs+ were college graduates cf 27.3% of white males (1997)
In crime/prison stats
• Afr.Ams. constituted 75% crack cocaine convictions but were only 35% of crack cocaine users (1997)
• 43.9% of the prison population was Afr.Am. (2003) [5% of all black males are incarcerated. Also, many states have laws preventing any convicted felons from ever voting even after release and this impacts on some states more than others]
• 34% of all those executed since 1976 have been Afr.Ams. (2007)
• 41.7% of all those on death row are Afr.Ams (2007)

still think its just "cause their black"
Reply 85
ypo
All are well-documented. Which do you refute?

Let's see your sources showing there are no racial differences between whites and blacks. How do you explain the physically obvious - skin colour, hair texture, bone structure, fat distribution, limb size?

So you'll have no trouble finding me a good source then?

Physical difference does not necessarily correlate with a fundamental change in mental state. Unless you want to argue people get stupider when they tan?
Reply 86
Mithra
I would again ask: Source?

However in addition I will point out that their point was that apparently if America had been largely founded by hispanic people (which of course it wasn't at all anyway) it would be like mexico. I was pointing out that hispanic people are no different to the rest of europe so the argument made no sense.

Spanish-Mexicans are only about 10% of Mexico's population. What has Spain got to do with Mexico? That would be like comparing America to Nigeria on account of America's 12% African-descended population.
Reply 87
ypo
Europe. Incidentally almost all the rich and productive Latinos are of pure or predominant Spanish/European descent. The Latinos flooding America, however, are almost exclusively from Mestizo/Amerindian stock.

True. More should be done about aliens entering from mexico.
Reply 88
Mithra
So you'll have no trouble finding me a good source then?

Look through my post history. I've posted evidence for all of them. Name the statistic and I'll provide the source.
Reply 89
ypo
Spanish-Mexicans are only about 10% of Mexico's population. What has Spain got to do with Mexico? That would be like comparing America to Nigeria on account of America's 12% African-descended population.

Did you READ THE POST I WAS QUOTING? In it it was argued that if hispanics had 'founded america' instead of 'europeans' then it would be like another mexico. I pointed out that hispanic people ARE european and according to their OWN definition should be the 'intelligent' people.
Reply 90
ypo
Look through my post history. I've posted evidence for all of them. Name the statistic and I'll provide the source.

I'd like scientific studies not statistics on why black people are more aggressive or less intelligent please. I trust you know the difference between a scientific study/explanation and statistics.
Reply 91
ypo
Oh absolutely. If you read some of my posts I've talked about these issues on a number of occasions. Without doubt African-Americans are America's most racist group.

Agreed. I'll check some of your posts when I have time. I think whites, jews, and recent asians as a whole are law abiding citizens who prosper in anything they devote their time to. As you say, the problem is mainly african americans AND latinos I must add.
Reply 92
James.Ling
Asians weren't used as slaves in the US were they? They're not subject to the same inherent racism in the system as Black people

What the hell are you talking about? Who do you think built the railroads of the West in slave conditions? Have you never heard of the Chinese Exclusion Act or something?

Take it from an Asian-American, Asians have faced lots of discrimination in America. Asians, to this day, face huge discrimination, in the form of Affirmative Action. University places are literally stolen from Asians and given to undeserving blacks and Latinos.
Reply 93
ypo
What the hell are you talking about? Who do you think built the railroads of the West in slave conditions? Have you never heard of the Chinese Exclusion Act or something?

Take it from an Asian-American, Asians have faced lots of discrimination in America. Asians, to this day, face huge discrimination, in the form of Affirmative Action. University places are literally stolen from Asians and given to undeserving blacks and Latinos.

i meant to the same extent
Reply 94
LOL OP now you know how the native Americans felt!
Reply 95
Mithra
I'd like scientific studies not statistics on why black people are more aggressive or less intelligent please. I trust you know the difference between a scientific study/explanation and statistics.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2677098.ece

Obviously for political correctness sake this was rejected. The evidence is all there, unless you want to fall for the old PC trick you will see the truth.
Reply 96
ypo

i meant to the same extent, i apologise, for my mistake and how are Blacks and Latinos undeserving?
Neo Con
What are you trying to say? That white families should adopt every black kid? Listen son, there is no time for games. The harsh reality are these facts exists and in black ghettos crime is at an unbelievable rate targetting innocent people!

My point wasn't about adoption. I'm not your son. Yes crime is very bad in black ghettos, noone is disputing this. I'm just saying it has more to do with the word "ghetto" and less to do with the word "black"

Neo Con
You may wish to harbor such dreams of proving your point, but in the real world, it is about protecting the innocent people, no matter what race they belong to. And several studies have found black people as awhole have lower IQ (a scientist published this report in the guardian I think) highter teststorone (hence more aggression) and higher incidence of mental illnes..

Several studies show that IQ is heavily dependent upon education and upbringing. Not that I've ever seen it as a reliable assessment of intelligence anyway. I want to see these studies about mental illness and aggression. I'm not sure you haven't just made them up.

Neo Con
Read around, look at cases of how many black criminals have been found borderline mentally retarded. It's all there to see.

Do you have any idea how horrible you sound? You go from "I'm not racist" to the implication that many black people are "retarded".

Neo Con
For political correctness sake you WILL DENY RACIAL DIFFERENCES. Since I believe in truth I will say how I see it. Yes black people are better sportsmen as whole due to their genetic makeup. OMG I am nasty for saying they have more natural muscle mass than whites! Racist alert!!

There are racial differences obviously. People have different facial features, different skin tones, but overall these are tiny differences. As a species, all humans are extremely closely related. The fundamental differences in mental state you imply have simply not had enough time to occur between when humans first left Africa and modern times. They do not exist, except in the minds of bigots such as yourself, who choose to **** all over other races in order to boost their own sense of esteem.

EDIT: You also never addressed my question. Do you believe a black child raised under exactly the same conditions as a white child (though unfortunately this seems somewhat impossible in the real world) would be inferior/more violent/ more prone to crime simply because of their race?

Also I deny racial differences in morality because they don't exist, not because of political correctness. This forum is anonymous, what could I possibly stand to gain from being PC? Sounds more like something anybody is willing to yell out in defence of their unfair and bigoted beliefs to me.
Reply 98
ypo

Overt racists such as yourself crying about the racism of others isn't going to get much sympathy tbh. Will you grow out of this attitude? Hopefully you're some disgruntled 12 year old who hasn't started to think rationally and experience the real world - if you're actually an adult then you deserve only contempt.
Reply 99
Neo Con
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2677098.ece

Obviously for political correctness sake this was rejected. The evidence is all there, unless you want to fall for the old PC trick you will see the truth.

Ok see heres the problem. Science isn't like religion, a good scientist saying something without backing has no more credence than a drunken buffoon saying it, what I asked for were scientific STUDIES and PROOFS.

Latest

Trending

Trending