The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
parpirate
I've just had a poo and now it won't flush. How can I get rid of it? It's not floating but doesn't seem to want to shift, I share a bathroom with a male housemate so I'd like a solution to the problem before he next needs to use the loo if possible.

Have another poo, get it to weigh down the first like some sort of faecal anchor.
Reply 2
parpirate
I've just had a poo and now it won't flush. How can I get rid of it? It's not floating but doesn't seem to want to shift, I share a bathroom with a male housemate so I'd like a solution to the problem before he next needs to use the loo if possible.

throw it out the window
Reply 3
Push the handle lots of times in quick succession.
If that doesn't work then I'd say you'll have to get some long, straight implement like a stick - unless you fancy getting your hands in there :wink: - and break that baby up. Fun times :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Get to work with that toilet brush, matey.
get the bog brush and shove it down while the toilet's flushing
Bucket/basin of water and pour it down said toilet.

God I can't believe I replied to this thread...
Reply 7
parpirate

Plunger?

You could get some tissue, pick it out, cut it up into pieces and then flush it?

Lol....
Reply 8
use your mates toothbroosh to prod it along.
Reply 9
Coat-hanger. Wire is preferable.
Reply 10
Only on TSR!

:awesome:
Reply 11
chris-2oo6-
use your mates toothbroosh to prod it along.

Ahahahahaha
Reply 12
Wait for it to dissolve.
BruceTaylor
Have another poo, get it to weigh down the first like some sort of faecal anchor.

I might have problems carrying that one out for at least a couple more hours.

lm_wfc
throw it out the window

As amusing as that sounds, I'd rather not :rolleyes:

I think toilet brush and flush again sounds like a plan. He's guna wonder why I keep flushing the toilet lol.
Reply 14
my friend blocked up another friends toilet with his battleship, needless to say he was forced to scoop/scrape it out with his hands...
Reply 15
This is disgusting.
Reply 16
I love TSR :biggrin: I'd have few sources of such amusement without it.
Reply 17
:troll:
Millmill
This is disgusting.

lol, lighten up
Reply 19
dump a bucket of water down there. Same as a flush but more powerful, and less of a "hands on" approach.

Latest