The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how are you gonna manage that, seeing as they all have training on a wed afternoon???
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Think I'll have to start the Xbox society. Yeah I'm a geek but the new console is out in November and I need extra players, damnit
cheesecakebobby
Think I'll have to start the Xbox society. Yeah I'm a geek but the new console is out in November and I need extra players, damnit

theres gonna be a new xbox?
kidney thief
theres gonna be a new xbox?

Xbox360.

Wireless 4 player Perfect Dark matches will be a regular occurance in my room come November :biggrin:
cheesecakebobby
Xbox360.

Wireless 4 player Perfect Dark matches will be a regular occurance in my room come November :biggrin:

woo, u gonna buy it? ill be an extra player
kidney thief
woo, u gonna buy it? ill be an extra player

Hell yeah. Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham 3, Quake 4...its gonna rock. Well thats 2 people, is it 5 you need for a society?
cheesecakebobby
Hell yeah. Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham 3, Quake 4...its gonna rock. Well thats 2 people, is it 5 you need for a society?

warning: i kick serious ass at tekken, fifa, pro evo and project gotham. :p:
Reply 8
any water sport... most ball sports cept football.... i duno anything that tickles moi fancy (w00t) :wink:. any game clubs that still let me have social life...and ....hell i duno.
kidney thief
warning: i kick serious ass at tekken, fifa, pro evo and project gotham. :p:

You won't be saying that when you're crying in the corner :wink:
Reply 10
Anyone notice the information on societies and generally trying to gather information on KCL is extremely hard? Other Universities have it all laid out for you on a platter... I'll probably be doing CompSci there depending on grades and I can't find anything to due with a Computer Society or students that study there etc..

That said if there's a Muay Thai and Film society I'll probably be up for them. :wink:
Reply 11
I might start one...

*Sitting in Dreama's room and watching Freeview*

Membership's open to all... :smile:
Dreama
I might start one...

*Sitting in Dreama's room and watching Freeview*

Membership's open to all... :smile:

Woah extreme! Quite a long name for a society though. Not sure it would fit on the name badge.
Reply 13
It would fit on a hoodie. That's all that matters.

You can have a hoodie with;
"Vice President of the 'Sitting in Dreama's Room and Watching Freeview' Society."

SIDRAWFS for short. Obviously.
Dreama
It would fit on a hoodie. That's all that matters.

You can have a hoodie with;
"Vice President of the 'Sitting in Dreama's Room and Watching Freeview' Society."

SIDRAWFS for short. Obviously.

Thanks! I'll look such a hottie round campus.
Reply 15
cheesecakebobby
Thanks! I'll look such a hottie round campus.

I know, I know... :biggrin:

(Am I the only one immensely excited about King's?!)
Dreama

Nah I'm pretty excited. Not ZOMG ITS CHRISTMAS IN DISNEYLAND but still :biggrin:
cheesecakebobby
You won't be saying that when you're crying in the corner :wink:

pretty confident i will, tears of pride at my own finger bashing prowess :biggrin:
Dreama, you and your freeview!
Which residences have you picked?
Reply 19
Dreama

Yeah I'm really excited. But along with that comes my worry about meeting my offer. Being overwhelmed in London. Fending for myself. Wondering if the course will hold my interest. Wondering if the people I get shacked up with are going to be tolerable. Finance Issues... The list goes on really, but all these worries are part of life/growing up I guess so bring it on. :wink:

Monologues RULE!

Latest