The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Caze
typically all penis measurements are done erect. now unless you're about to tell me you have a 9 inch flaccid dong flapping around down there..

I have a mate which is a big black boi and he has aroudn that flaccid but it only growns an inch when erect. But still 10 inche is massive but then again he is a big black boi
Reply 61
Rafawozzy
What else can you actually do with it? Get it to clean the kitchen? :shrug:

Nah she'll be doing that after were finished...
Reply 62
i carry mine in a wheel barrow.
TI-84

Spoiler

Hahaha!
Personal favourite:

Reply 64
LooieENG
:laugh:! bookmarking that

:top2:
Not another one..

And fyi I'm not a guy. I'm a bloke.
Reply 66
likasombodie
I have a mate which is a big black boi and he has aroudn that flaccid but it only growns an inch when erect. But still 10 inche is massive but then again he is a big black boi

AnthonyH91
He was brilliant, do you know his name?

I see no problem with sharing a funny joke, especially with the context of this thread. :woo:

Stewart Francis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pq2QycIEA

Frankie Boyle's laugh is excellent.
Reply 68
This is silly, and the topic has been debated a zillion times, probably since the first man walked earth. Or, probably after the second man, as the first man would start compare size then..

Too big is worse than too small, believe me. Shot me, but I think personality, good looks, and knowledge on how to satisfy a girl is much more important than the inches.
Reply 69
AnthonyH91
A few years ago God asked me if I wanted a large penis or a long memory.

I forget my response.

Someone has been watching "Micheal McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow" haven't they. The first episode in Edinburgh I do believe?? :biggrin:
Reply 70
Luca118
your on form today haha

lol, what can I say.
I flame people for a living :ninja:
Reply 71
Ramanda
This is silly, and the topic has been debated a zillion times, probably since the first man walked earth. Or, probably after the second man, as the first man would start compare size then..

Too big is worse than too small, believe me. Shot me, but I think personality, good looks, and knowledge on how to satisfy a girl is much more important than the inches.

True. If a guy has a big dick but can't use it and just stabs it in and out of the girl, well they aren't going to get far. So long as you know how to use it, and actually ask the girl if its ok, then well you should be ok! :P
Thread fails. Would neg
Oh Dear. This place is turning into a Yahoo Answers.
Reply 74
MoTheMedic
Oh Dear. This place is turning into a Yahoo Answers.

It is isn't it. Well what can you expect from some people... :smile:
Givin pos rep! woop
To the Author of this thread:
You're not going to get honest replies. Most of the people who claim to have '9 inch penises' are most probably 12 year olds who haven't even started puberty.
Reply 76
Well over 20 people claiming to have 9+ inchers already? gtfo.
Reply 77
Doesnt girth matter more though? thats what i heard
Reply 78
pl,okmijn
Doesnt girth matter more though? thats what i heard

choad hahaha
Reply 79
TI-84

legend

Latest