The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
pixie_eyes
I remember hearing a teacher saying that A-levels are the hardest you'll do. Was he totally wrong? Something makes me think so.

x

Yeah, he was lying. :frown:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
god god...that's a tony blair standard of lie as well! :eek: I wish I was doing A-Level exams agaiN!
The course I'm doing at Bristol has no exams at all. :smile:
Reply 4
susiemakemeblue
The course I'm doing at Bristol has no exams at all. :smile:

let me guess......english??? :p:
Reply 5
timeofyourlife
let me guess......english??? :p:

Its shocking, I know English students who've already finished :frown:
Reply 6
*sigh*
Reply 7
El Pollo Diablo
Its shocking, I know English students who've already finished :frown:

I know :mad: And they moan about essays but even i've had to write more words in essay form than the current first years.

Just did 4 hours in the Wills library *is impressed* Exam season is officially here :frown:
But you do have to do a LOT of very heavy reading. And if every essay counts, you have to work hard consistently....

I can see myself spending the next 3 years having to explain that to my critics. But it's not my fault, I just chose to study the subject I like best!
Reply 9
susiemakemeblue
But you do have to do a LOT of very heavy reading. And if every essay counts, you have to work hard consistently....

I can see myself spending the next 3 years having to explain that to my critics. But it's not my fault, I just chose to study the subject I like best!

Yeah, although I always feel like I'm getting better value for money from my tuition fees than arts students when we get to play with big toys and build stuff and break it and everything. *Gets like an excited schoolkid* :biggrin:
Reply 10
susiemakemeblue

*******s!
What????

Oh well, means I have more time for important stuff like trampolining and running and playing poker. :p:
Reply 12
My exams this year are not harder or even easier than A Levels. I would say out of the ones I have done so far they are about the same difficulty but a different style.
That's just this year though, I don't know about next year.

Also, in my course the practical work and fieldtrips count a lot towards the final grade.
Reply 13
I think A levels are much better !!! cos you only do the subjects you like and you have all the time on earth !!!! ......like free periods........(not really!!!!)
Reply 14
raagyone
My exams this year are not harder or even easier than A Levels. I would say out of the ones I have done so far they are about the same difficulty but a different style.
That's just this year though, I don't know about next year.

Also, in my course the practical work and fieldtrips count a lot towards the final grade.

What subject?

Latest

Trending

Trending