The Student Room Group

Looking for a training/study buddy? [New Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
newboyintown
Right I am back again!

Seems like it will be more than a year for me, as I won't be going back this year but planning for next year. Seems like you are still stuck here on TSR land lol

It looks like I won't be going back any time soon either!

Nice to see you back - have been meaning to give you a shout for ages! How about coffee at some point? It sounds like there's no pressure on us to do revision just at the moment, though!:p:
Theo1977
It looks like I won't be going back any time soon either!

Nice to see you back - have been meaning to give you a shout for ages! How about coffee at some point? It sounds like there's no pressure on us to do revision just at the moment, though!:p:

Lost your number with my old mobile. Buzz me anytime. Borders is closing down though :frown:
Reply 62
Hi guys ... im looking for a study partner or anyone to help steer me in the right direction.

Im going for WSOp in the RAF and have my filter interview on the 10th of Feb. have been doing my research but of course it would be good to compare notes with someone else. I live in Exmouth devon, so if any one could help please get in touch.

looking to get to OASC soon as, after my interview so will be looking for study partners/help for that to .

many thanks guys!!
RAF/Navy/Army: Royal Navy
Officer or Trade: Officer
Branch: Warfare
Stage of recruitment: Start at BRNC 26/04
Willing to Travel for sessions: Surrey mainly, but potentially Sussex and London.
RAF/Navy/Army: Navy, Royal Marine
Officer or Trade: Trade
Branch: Marines
Stage of recruitment: Presentation
Willing to Travel for sessions: North West London
Reply 65
RAF/Navy/Army: RAF
Branch: ABM/ATC
Stage of recruitment: Filter passed, awaiting RJP, OASC dates for May
Willing to Travel for sessions: Within an hour's travel for regular, maybe further for occasional.
Reply 66
Officer or Trade: NCA
Branch:WSOp
Stage of recruitment: OASC March
Willing to Travel for sessions:within Hants
Reply 67
Hello
I am also going to OASC in March, just curious of the date your going.

Kate
Reply 68
KtP1987
Hello
I am also going to OASC in March, just curious of the date your going.

Kate

Hey, I'm going on the 9th March-you?What branches you applying for?x
Reply 69
Im going on the 7th March. have applied for DE WSOp and ATC.

That means you start on the Tuesday?? What have you applied for? Studying going well?

Kate x
Reply 70
Branch:WSO/Pilot
Stage of recruitment: awaiting presentation
Willing to Travel for sessions:Oxon and possibly Bucks
Reply 71
RAF/Navy/Army: Army
Officer or Trade: OP Assistant
Branch: RA
Stage of recruitment: Pre-ADSC
Willing to Travel for sessions: Anywhere in Devon :smile:
Reply 72
RAF/Navy/Army: RAF/Navy
Branch:Pilot
Stage of recruitment: OASC Dec, AIB TBC.
Willing to Travel for sessions:s-smilie:ussex/Hampshire
Up for fitness interview prep, any prep really, give me a shout.
Reply 73
RAF/Navy/Army: Navy
Branch: Aircrew
Stage of recruitment: Medical & Fitness Passed. AIB 2nd attempt TBC.

fitness & Prep
Officer or Trade: WSOp (Electronic Warfare)
Branch: WSOp
Stage of recruitment: Starting second year of uni, applying to UAS in September, won't be applying properly to RAF until 2012, but I'm working on fitness etc. now.
Willing to Travel for sessions: Around york yes, unfortunately can't get much further.
PM me if there's anyone around york.
Reply 75
Branch: Pilot\WSO
Stage of recruitment: Awaiting Filter
Willing to Travel for sessions: Dundee and surrounding area.
Reply 76
nb
(edited 12 years ago)
Branch: Personnel Support
Stage of recruitment: FI
Willing to Travel for sessions: Merseyside/North West
Default OASC -Preperation
hi there

i have just logged onto the student room for the 1st time so a little unsure if i am doing this correctly.

I have just passed my filter interview for the raf and have been invited to attend oasc on 21/11/2010. I am currently trying to prepare myself completing things like speed, distance , time calculations and so forth but am a little wooried about the planning excercise phase as I cannot seem to find any at all apart from the army Winter aid excersise to practice.

I would be greatful of anyone who could suggest any links as all the ones I have found at present dont seem to work

Also anyone out there who needs someone to study with or is attending oasc on the same date please let me know!!

greatful for any and all replies.
Original post by greener1987
Default OASC -Preperation
hi there

i have just logged onto the student room for the 1st time so a little unsure if i am doing this correctly.

I have just passed my filter interview for the raf and have been invited to attend oasc on 21/11/2010. I am currently trying to prepare myself completing things like speed, distance , time calculations and so forth but am a little wooried about the planning excercise phase as I cannot seem to find any at all apart from the army Winter aid excersise to practice.

I would be greatful of anyone who could suggest any links as all the ones I have found at present dont seem to work

Also anyone out there who needs someone to study with or is attending oasc on the same date please let me know!!

greatful for any and all replies.

copy and pasting the same post onto another thread isn't going to suddenly ignite a whole bunch of replies.

Use the search function on the forum, it took me 15 seconds and low and behold, I found a thread containing planning exercise examples.

It's your OASC, you do the work.

Quick Reply

Latest