The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Can't wait :p:. Thanks CJN! I had a look through the H Chemistry one last year... seemed pretty good. Hopefully the AH ones will be of the same quality.
Reply 2
I have the maths chem and physics ones at higher they are great I much preferred them to the ones we used at sg and they are easy to understand if you are stuck.
Reply 3
Aren't the past papers available on the SQA website anyway though?
Cause I remember feeling like a numpty for buying them at the start of last year after we were told where to find them on the website :p:
bex285
Aren't the past papers available on the SQA website anyway though?
Cause I remember feeling like a numpty for buying them at the start of last year after we were told where to find them on the website :p:

From 2007 onwards only, though.
Reply 5
its only the last 2 years of past papers that are on the website.
Reply 6
TheUnbeliever
From 2007 onwards only, though.

Dado Prso
its only the last 2 years of past papers that are on the website.

Aaah I see. Everyone should save the 2007 ones for the subjects they're doing the now then, so they've got 2007, 08, and 09 by the time those come out :smile:
I bought 4 sets this year and only used Maths and Bus. Man.
Gutted. I could have saved £16.
Reply 7
But the book has 5 in it (at least for higher).
Reply 8
CJN
But the book has 5 in it (at least for higher).

I won't be able to get the books this year anyway, they don't do AH French or Spanish past papers. And one of my friends is giving me her History ones so I'm sorted :yep:
Reply 9
Ape Gone Insane
Actually, no.

Maths for Advanced Higher comes out January/February.

Really? :eek:
That's a bit late isn't it?
Reply 10
bex285
Aaah I see. Everyone should save the 2007 ones for the subjects they're doing the now then, so they've got 2007, 08, and 09 by the time those come out :smile:

My idea exactly for my two younger sisters. :cool:

Study guides for AHs, excellent. Finally some proper documentation/textbook written specifically for the courses.
Reply 11
We have our own notes anyway they are better and note detailed.

Latest