Agghhh! Three indie-rock heads!

...and I was hoping to get away from all that junk. :frown:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
crazydaveuk
Agghhh! Three indie-rock heads!

...and I was hoping to get away from all that junk. :frown:

Haha, I don't think you will in Brighton somehow... saying that though, the music scene in Brighton is pretty varied; I'm sure you'll find something to suit your tastes.
ilovemonkeys
Erm, loads of stuff really...Ian Brown, Brendan Benson (already got tix to see him in Brighton in Oct!), Supergrass, Ryan Adams, The Living End, Libertines, Idlewild....that kinda thing anyway.

lol, yeh ive got some tix for nov already! just hoping i actually make some friends so i dont have to go by myself!!
appleshampoo
lol, yeh ive got some tix for nov already! just hoping i actually make some friends so i dont have to go by myself!!

Don't worry about that, it's virtually impossible to not make friends at uni...who you seeing in November?
my chemical romance and then the week after the Taste of Chaos tour with the used and ffaf, yay im excited!!
has anyone got myspace cos i just set mine up yesterday?
anyone else get that blue booklet thing from sussex in the post? i got mine this morn, which reminds me that i really need to send off my accomodation stuff!!
appleshampoo
my chemical romance and then the week after the Taste of Chaos tour with the used and ffaf, yay im excited!!
has anyone got myspace cos i just set mine up yesterday?
anyone else get that blue booklet thing from sussex in the post? i got mine this morn, which reminds me that i really need to send off my accomodation stuff!!

I'm at work right now so haven't checked the post...what's the blue booklet about? I sent my accommodation form off a couple of months ago.. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending