Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

OCR Environmental Biology - June 17th

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone's thoughts? Haven't really looked at past papers yet. Not sure what will come up but questions in class don't seem to be mental.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree, some of the questions dont seem too bad.... always have problems with the graph/chart qs tho, when they ask you to comment on it. Seems to me like whatever i put down they hate!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Yeah very true. Sometimes they are so specific and other times saying it decreases is enough. I thought todays paper was actually alright
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future Doc)
    Haha. Yeah very true. Sometimes they are so specific and other times saying it decreases is enough. I thought todays paper was actually alright
    What did you get for the very first answer?:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    um...6.15 MJ not sure. I don't actually know what MegaJoules are compared to KiloJoules. I just divided it by ten. What did you do?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future Doc)
    um...6.15 MJ not sure. I don't actually know what MegaJoules are compared to KiloJoules. I just divided it by ten. What did you do?
    Yea I divided it by 10 and then subtracted it from the 8.3..MJ to get something like 3.78... I think. Its not a good start when you cant do the very first question
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's what i did. don't know when i got 6.15 from. Yay!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What sort of things did you put in the essay question about RSPB - its aims and buying nature reserves and education and awareness, things like that? And what the hell was the last question about with the DNA and ivory????:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah I basically said what the RSPB roles were and tried to relate them to how they helped endangered species or whatever the question was.

I also got 3.something for the energy question.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    RSPB was good, i memorised the mark scheme question for that one haha yeah and excatly wtf was the DNA and ivory stuff about...O WELL it was an alrite paper
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abi_lang)
    RSPB was good, i memorised the mark scheme question for that one haha yeah and excatly wtf was the DNA and ivory stuff about...O WELL it was an alrite paper
    yeah. i was reading the examiner reports just before i came out for last year. They said they were really impressed with how people responded to it as they hadn't tested it in a few years. Something clicked so I memorised everything this morning bout the RSPB.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2009
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.