The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Usually, it's about 75-78%, around about that. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: This is for an A*!!! Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight, lol, too much revision :p: ... :rolleyes:
Lizze
Usually, it's about 75-78%, around about that. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

For what? :confused:
Reply 3
a C at foundation level,

you have to average about that out of the 3 papers
When I did it I think it was about 85%-90 overall for A*A*? bleh look on the exam board website.
Reply 5
Bump...

What is the grade boundary for C grade on the aqa double award science foundation paper? :dong:
Reply 6
see the other post that someone has added in the gcse section it may be on there.
Reply 7
gcse grade boundaries fluctuate loads. once the UMS marks are published (these are the final marks scaled to the rest of the countrys exam performance - more of an issue in modular subjects such as maths or science, but always used in post 16 exams as they are always modular) the boundaries are set.
http://www.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/aqa-gcse-bound-jun04.pdf gives an outline of what sort of percentile you need to get the certain grades - these are last years final boundaries. but then if everybody does shockingly in, for example, french, and only 30 people in the country get 80% or above, the cant rightly stick to the 90% = A*, 80% = A, 70% = B.... system.
The only way to be sure of sticking to your predictions is to revise a lot. Dont eat because it takes up valuable revision hours. Cut back on sleep to 4 hours a night. And don't talk to people. In fact if you're reading this now you shouldn't be..............

Latest

Trending

Trending