The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Try shampoo, I used that when I got blood on my shirt, and it worked :biggrin:
Reply 21
People, you're giving a guy called "whodunnit" advice on removing blood from a mattress...
Lemon, salt and cold water is good for fresh blood, not too sure about dried but it might help to loosen it. The water should be cold as hot water will set a blood stain, something to do with the protein in blood. Alternatively any special tough stain removers might help get most of it out.
Reply 23
punktopia
People, you're giving a guy called "whodunnit" advice on removing blood from a mattress...

AHAHAHAHAHA

My secret is out....
Lol
I nail women on my bed and stain it with their blood, I'm a bad man
:yep: :woo:
Vanish carpet cleaner
seconded
DancinBallerina
Before you washed it, you should have got some stain devil or vanish, soaked the stain in either of those products for 10mins and then washed it. Because you have washed it, the blood stain has now been soaked in!

My advice - either get one of the products I suggested, treat the area and see if that makes a difference.

I agree with this. ^_^
My aunt told me that the only thing which can get blood out is the enzymes in the person's spit whos blood it is... Nice eh.
Apparently a dress maker told her that when she pricked herself sewing her dress and got blood on it...
Reply 27
Boil the sheets

That what they did in them thar olden day (about 40-60 years ago), my mum told me xD
Reply 28
OR you could buy new sheets.
Reply 29
Use vanish. I've used it for blood before, works well.
Reply 30
I've got a good one...Tell her to f****** wash it!!
Reply 31
Shampoo works!
Reply 32
Meat tenderizer, you can get it in all supermarkets, the enzymes break down the protein so you can dab away the stain. Dont scrub outwards it spreads the stain brush towards the center of the stain and dab.

Latest